Spidergil with two part legs

Started by ghazkul, January 25, 2015, 10:15:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ghazkul

High guys, can anyone help me with a mesh for spider girl I can skin in two halves on the feet to recreate the split design?

Thanks guys

Cyber Burn

Quote from: ghazkul on January 25, 2015, 10:15:49 PM
High guys, can anyone help me with a mesh for spider girl I can skin in two halves on the feet to recreate the split design?

Thanks guys

Unfortunately, I'm not familiar with the design for Spider-Girl, but if I understand you correctly, you want to be able to Skin the inside and the outside of the feet differently?

If that's the case, then maybe try Grenadier's newer Female Meshes, I think his Scarlet Witch can be Skinned how you want it.

Podmark

Yeah Grenadier's meshes would work well.
May is always on my list, she's one of my all time favourite characters, but it might take a while to get to her. Got lots of X-Stuff to get through.
Get my skins at:
HeroForce
my Google page

ghazkul

daglob

Some of Tomato's basic meshes have skinnable left and right sides of the foot. I've done a couple of body transplants to other meshes with no problem. I'm not sure about the female meshes (not at home; can't just look).

ghazkul

Hmm, will have to see if I can skope one onto one of the awesome new spider women meshes AA has done (damn him for makin them so good!)......

Yeah not creeping hoping he'll make one :P

ghazkul

Urg, tried replacing the female mesh from AA's Spider_gwen with one of Tom's, I cant seem to get it to work ^^

daglob

Haven't looked by Spider Gwen may be Crymsin scoped onto Spiderman. Basically, Crymsin is a Male Basic compatible mesh, Tomato's girls are not. Maybe try Ink's Spider Girl instead.