News:

Rings of Reznor!

Main Menu

Costume Rating 41: Barry Allen Blue Lantern

Started by Podmark, September 21, 2014, 06:06:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

What do you think of Barry Allen's Blue Lantern design?

5 - Love it!
4 - Like it
3 - Meh, no strong feelings
2 - Dislike it
1 - Hate it!

Podmark

This week we'll look at some of Barry Allen's Flash designs. Now we already covered his original costume in the first thread but there's some newer looks we can dissect. Like this one, his Blue Lantern appearance:

This happened during the Blackest Night crossover, which was one of the last events in the previous universe. I don't remember how Barry became a Blue Lantern but more importantly what do you think of this look?
I believe Barry also became a White Lantern and possibly a Black but this look seemed to be more prominent.
Get my skins at:
HeroForce
my Google page

Tomato

4- fun little one off look. Nothing I'd want to keep all the time, but it does what it was supposed to.

bat1987

Gave it a 4. But like 'Mato, its not something I want to see often. But it works for what it was.

murs47

4 for me as well. Flash as a Blue Lantern. Simple.

Cyber Burn

I actually like this one. Like was previously stated, this is Barry as a Blue Lantern. It's a clean, simple design that does what it's supposed to.

Podmark

I like it. Takes the Flash costume, which I often finds borders on being too simple and gives it an extra dimension. It's not spectacular but it's a pleasant design. The only thing I don't like is the white belt it seems out of place, but it looks better in other images. Actually I'm not huge on the neck separation either.
Get my skins at:
HeroForce
my Google page

BentonGrey

3: It's a nice alternate costume concept, but it needs streamlining. 
God Bless
"If God came down upon me and gave me a wish again, I'd wish to be like Aquaman, 'cause Aquaman can take the pain..." -Ballad of Aquaman
Check out mymods and blog!
https://bentongrey.wordpress.com/