News:

Rings of Reznor!

Main Menu

Spoon!

Started by Uncle Yuan, August 29, 2014, 11:31:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Uncle Yuan

Looks like Amazon has decided to resurrect The Tick!, including Patrick Warburton!
"But there's no use crying over every mistake
You just keep on trying 'till you run out of cake
And the science gets done, and you make a neat gun
For the people who are still alive."

lugaru

Is this live action or animated? Honestly I loved both incarnations, and I could easily check, but just starting a conversation here.

crimsonquill

Quote from: lugaru on August 30, 2014, 12:38:00 AM
Is this live action or animated? Honestly I loved both incarnations, and I could easily check, but just starting a conversation here.

Live action. Amazon is looking for cult shows that will bring comic fans and with Netflix being Marvel's domain they want their own show they can branch spinoffs from and be relatively cheap to build a franchise on.

Warburton said that he LOVED working on The Tick and was very disappointed when it was canceled before it even hit it's stride as a series. Now that super heroes are bigger then ever it would be crazy not to get that show back on the air.

- CQ
"He said let there be light... CLICK! It was a lightbulb. And It was good."

Uncle Yuan

I don't believe Warburton was associated with the animated version.  I also liked both shows. I felt the animated version was "truer" to the comics, but thought the live action show was hilarious.  I'm really hoping this works out!
"But there's no use crying over every mistake
You just keep on trying 'till you run out of cake
And the science gets done, and you make a neat gun
For the people who are still alive."

thalaw2

I loved both versions too.  I may have to check this out. 
革命不会被电视转播