Rings of Reznor!

Main Menu

New Meshes available on yahoo group

Started by grenadier, August 23, 2014, 06:21:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

grenadier

Lilandra and Bride of 9 Spiders

https://groups.yahoo.com/neo/groups/Grenadiermeshes16/files

Did these in the weee hours.  I was inspired.

- Gren

p.S. Could someone skin Lilandra.  Thank you in advance.   :) :) :)

Until Further Notice,  

No Requests will be be accepted.

laughing paradox

Great work on these!

Don't worry about Lilandra, I got you.

grenadier

Until Further Notice,  

Cyber Burn

Man Gren, with these last few releases, you have really outdone yourself. The animations on these are just fantastic. The "Bride", is especially nice, her movements are extremely fluid.

grenadier

Thanks,  SlickAlice had a skope and skin of the Bride.  It fired me up to come up with something different.  I was going for the creepy effect and so my first thought was the movie "The Ring".  After that, it was just a matter of following the flow.

I finally figured out what was causing the jittery effects in the animation that I wasn't noticing in max.  It's a time consuming fix and it doesn't always get rid of them all, but in this case it came out smoother.
Glad you like it.

:) :) :)

Until Further Notice,  

Podmark

Sweet more meshes!
I'm really not familiar with The Bride of the Nine Spiders, she's one of the Immortal Weapons isn't she? Still very cool mesh and those animations for the spikes are impressive.
Get my skins at:
HeroForce
my Google page

murs47

SickAlice

I am SO pleased with those I can't find an adjective to describe it. You remain the master as ever.

windblown

:thumbup: :thumbup:  Bride of 9 spiders is really awesome.

laughing paradox

Starman

grenadier

Until Further Notice,  

Jimaras8

Gren is good to see you back in action. We haven't met in the forums, you can call me Jim. How is your health?

Cyber Burn

That is fantastic LP. Your line work is very clean, and your faces have a nice unique look to them. Excellent work my friend.

grenadier

QuoteGren is good to see you back in action. We haven't met in the forums, you can call me Jim. How is your health?]Gren is good to see you back in action. We haven't met in the forums, you can call me Jim. How is your health?

Nice to meet you. 

Health is way better than it was compared to last year.  Thanks for asking.

Jus finished another mesh.  I'll let LP unveil it once he's done skinning it.  I just emailed it him.

:) :) :)

Until Further Notice,  

Cyber Burn

Quote from: grenadier on August 29, 2014, 12:08:41 AM
Just finished another mesh.  I'll let LP unveil it once he's done skinning it.

Tease.  :P

grenadier

Lilandra Mesh now has LP's Skin with the mesh size corrected.

Bride of 9 Spiders also has size corrected.

My first attempt at skoping.  (Yes it's my first.  I got too lazy to do it in MAX.)

Until Further Notice,  

Jimaras8

Quote from: grenadier on August 29, 2014, 12:08:41 AM
QuoteGren is good to see you back in action. We haven't met in the forums, you can call me Jim. How is your health?]Gren is good to see you back in action. We haven't met in the forums, you can call me Jim. How is your health?

Nice to meet you. 

Health is way better than it was compared to last year.  Thanks for asking.

Jus finished another mesh.  I'll let LP unveil it once he's done skinning it.  I just emailed it him.

:)

So good to hear it. I chekced your new meshes, they are neat. Great job both to you and LP.

martialstorm

Two great releases and I'm especially excited about the bride! :)

Epimethee

Thanks for the great new goodies, Gren. Especially glad to red that your health is better.

Cheers,
FFX add-on for FFvsTTR at ffx.freedomforceforever.com

darkknight92

Is Bride of Nine Spiders for FF or FFvTTR? I'm asking because when I try to view the mesh using Character Tool 2, it crashes  :wacko:

spydermann93

Quote from: darkknight92 on August 31, 2014, 03:22:55 AM
Is Bride of Nine Spiders for FF or FFvTTR? I'm asking because when I try to view the mesh using Character Tool 2, it crashes  :wacko:

Knowing Gren, it's probably for :ff: , but you could just convert it to :ffvstr: using the "EZNifConvert" tool. :)

Cyber Burn

Yeah, I had to convert mine in order to use it in FFvt3R, so I'm pretty sure the Standard mesh is for FF1.

darkknight92

Quote from: Cyber Burn on August 31, 2014, 04:07:11 PM
Yeah, I had to convert mine in order to use it in FFvt3R, so I'm pretty sure the Standard mesh is for FF1.

I tried that. Unfortunately, it didn't work.

grenadier

Yeah I see a lot of errors.  I think I'll stick to meshing until I get better with skoping.
Is the bride the only mesh with a problem or does Lilandra have issues too?

Until Further Notice,  

hoss20

Quote from: darkknight92 on September 01, 2014, 09:47:33 PM
Quote from: Cyber Burn on August 31, 2014, 04:07:11 PM

I tried that. Unfortunately, it didn't work.

Did you get any kind of error message when you tried to convert the mesh? Generally, EZNif Convert will give an error message when the conversion fails. I don't recall ever seeing a case where the conversion was successful, but the mesh still crashed CTool2.

Gren, for what it's worth, I was able to convert both the old version and the new, resized version and even tried converting the mesh without the keyframes and everything still worked fine in CTool2.

grenadier

Thanks Hoss20,

I went back and did it the hard way.  I re-physiqued the mesh to the correct size.  Tweaked the existing animations.  Checked the mesh to see if it properly converted  to FFVTR.  Works fine.  The latest version is up on the yahoo site now.

https://groups.yahoo.com/neo/groups/Grenadiermeshes16/files

My skoping skills still need work, but that's something I'll leave alone for a bit.   

Anyone have any tutorials on how to make a map.
I've an idea for a map but I want to make it myself, I just don't know how as of yet.

Until Further Notice,  

Cyber Burn

Quote from: grenadier on September 02, 2014, 08:19:33 PM
Anyone have any tutorials on how to make a map.
I've an idea for a map but I want to make it myself, I just don't know how as of yet.

If you want to PM me an E-Mail address, I've got a few files I would be glad to send you. I haven't gone through them, so I don't know how detailed/accurate they are (And there may be duplicate files, just with different names), but like I said, I would be glad to send you anything I have.

Xenolith

I had the same problem.  I thought it had something to do with Windows 7 and that whole "permission" issue.  same with the absorbing man and some other meshes I recently downloaded from LP's website.

grenadier

QuoteI had the same problem.  I thought it had something to do with Windows 7 and that whole "permission" issue.  same with the absorbing man and some other meshes I recently downloaded from LP's website.

I don't recall LP having Absorbing man on his site, but nevertheless,  I just ran nifconvert and tested my absorbing men and they converted fine. did you convert both the character and keyframes ?
I noticed some meshes I had to convert both and some just the character.nif.  As to why,  I don't have that answer.

Note to Everyone :  I make all my meshes for FF1,  if you want use it for FFVTR, just use Nifconvert.  I do it so I have the best of both.

Until Further Notice,