Force of Paradox DC Stuff - 18 New Skins! (EDIT: Dr Light Fixed!)

Started by laughing paradox, August 11, 2014, 09:12:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

laughing paradox

EDIT: Redownload the updated Dr Light skope! Totally fixed!

EDIT: Redownload the updated Despero, which is now the correct size in the game! Also redownload Captain Boomerang, as it fixes his ranged_3 animation!

Hey gang!

Click Here to make sure you grab Hoss20's excellent skopes (and skin!) of Despero and Doctor Light II, under his DC section.

Then Click Here, under the Birds of Prey section, to get your mitts on Barbara Gordon as Batgirl!

And last, but not least.. Click Here to get your hands on the rest of all that DC goodness.

1. Under DC General, get both Killer Frost and Fire.

2. Under the Suicide Squad section, you can get a whopping 13 new skins/skopes. Those characters include: Vixen (skoped by Windblown!), Rick Flag, Nemesis, Black Orchid, Psi, Bronze Tiger (skope), Captain Boomerang, Enchantress, Plastique, Count Vertigo, Duchess, Jewelee and Nightshade.

Enjoy!

detourne_me

Fantastic Releases LP and Hoss!
Can't wait to play them!

Cyber Burn

This is like winning the lottery, it's like the jackpot of downloads! You guys rock!  :thumbup:

Podmark

Get my skins at:
HeroForce
my Google page

Shogunn2517

And I JUST finished my herofile for Despero.  I'll HAPPILY do it again though!

Good stuff!

hoss20

Well, gang, I messed up. I had to do a lot of work on the Despero keyframes (resizing body parts to fit non-Wendigo keyframes) and in doing so, forgot to shrink the skope down to an appropriate size for Despero. This is now done and I've sent the updated skope to LP to upload. In the meantime, those with Nifskope experience can feel free to scale down the Scene Root to 0.85 or anyone is welcome to PM me with their email and I'll be more than happy to send you the updated nif file.

Sorry for the mix up, but I just feel that as big a boy as Despero is, that the Wendigo mesh I used as a base is way too large for the character.

laughing paradox

The updated Despero has been uploaded to the site! A tweaked Captain Boomerang (ranged 3 animation) has also been updated. Re-Download them now!

detourne_me

SickAlice

I need all of that wonderful stuff, all of it! Must go to wifi spot soon. Thank you for these.

@hoss20: It's must the month for that. I put a stupid amount of work into some keyframes, forgot to add the right values, redid them, moved to the third keyframe set (entailed the most work) and when I finished I accidentally saved the nif over the finished keys. Just today I saved one character over another (luckily I hadn't deleted the 3d models, phew!). Every recent upload this month was botched somehow and had to be redone. It's a cosmic event I tell ya peoples! This is what happens when we let Wolverine time-travel, our time and space get all wibbly-wobbly!

X-Man

Hmmm... Doctor Lights mesh shows up weird for me in  :ffvstr:. Her helmet isn't white at all.. just black.. causing the hair to mess all up. Am i the only one getting this?

hoss20

I'm not sure how it happened, but my partner uploaded the wrong nif file. I had mistakenly included the original nif file in the zip file, named characterff1.nif, in what I had sent him to upload. It was the original Scarlet Witch mesh I had used for reference with no skope work done. He had double checked with me if the skope was for FFVTTR only and it looks like LP deleted the skoped nif and used the original nif file. What you're seeing is his skin on the Scarlet Witch mesh and the art files aren't lining up because of the pieces I changed/added.

If you want to PM your email, I'd be happy to send you the correct skope complete with different hair, headdress, boots, and added gems. Unfortunately, it is for FFVTTR only, so I hope that doesn't mess things up for you.

laughing paradox

Apologies all around, that was totally my mistake.

It's been fixed and you can get Dr Light with no problem!

X-Man

Yay. thanks guys. This game still pulls me away from Marvel Heroes