News:

Rings of Reznor!

Main Menu

Green Lantern Corps Wave 1

Started by SickAlice, March 20, 2014, 09:36:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SickAlice

This is a thread for members (primarily if need be) of the Green Lantern Corps. Most of them will be rehashes of Renegade's John Stewart, Sinestro or female green lantern, Grenadier's Kilowog and/or Ink's Jade as will the threads that proceed it. Thanks to those fine folks, as well as Cyber Burn, Randomdays and everyone else on these forums for the help in making these possible.
----
Green Lantern Corps Wave 1: No Evil Shall Escape My Sight

Salaak is Ren's John Stewart.I delelted most John parts, added a new body, fx and Salaak parts as well as remolded the aura.

Isamot Kol is Ren's John Stewart. I replaced many John parts with Isamot parts and a new body. I remolded the aura and added fx

Vath Sarn is Ren's John Stewart. I removed a few John parts and added some green lantern ones, fx and a Vath crew cut.

Graf Toren is Ren's John Stewart. I removed a few parts, then brought in a recut version of Ink's Gambit's jacket. Finally I remolded the aura to fit the jacket and added lantern parts and a belt buckle.

B'Dg is Ren's Sinestro re-sized with new parts, a new body and fx added. I mostly reworked the Dex-Starr I had done for this.

Hannu is Ren and Ink's Kilowog. I removed most of the geometries, leaving the boots and effects and added a new body, belt, buckle and fx.

Amanita...oh man, lmao...is Ren's John Stewart with pretty much everything removed and whatever the heck Amanita is supposed to be modeled in. Then I added fx and molded an aura around the head and shroom cap. This is the weirdest thing I've ever done for FF imo.

Vode-M is Ren's female basic green lantern. I removed the body of this mesh and added a wide eye socketed Ink female. Then I added green lantern parts and Vode-M eyes and finally some FX. Lastly I brought in hair from Ink's whitequeens and sculpted the aura.

Droxelle is Ren's female basic green lantern. I removed the body of this mesh and added an Ink female. Then I added green lantern parts and finally some FX. Lastly I brought in hair from Ink's whitequeen astonishing (fullhair) and sculpted the aura.

Brik is Ren's female basic green lantern. I added green lantern parts, fx and a Brik headfin. The I scuplted the aura.

Adellca is Ren's female basic green lantern. I removed a bit of the original then added a new Ink body with a sculpted nose, some green lantern parts, hair and fx. I sculpted the aura to fit the new hair.

Alia is Ren's female basic green lantern. I removed the body and added an Ink one as well as hair by him. I added a new ring, fx and sculpted the aura.

Lan Dibbux is Ren's John Stewart. I removed the body and most of the parts, and added a ring and a styled Dibbux emblem. I added a Dibbux body and sculpted the aura to match it. Lastly I put some FX on the ring hand.

Meadlux is Ren's John Stewart. I removed most of the parts and the body and added a male basic, green lantern parts, Meadlux goggles and fx.

Tuebeen is Ren's John Stewart. I deleted most of it and brought in a headless body, shaped head, gl parts and fx.

Artois is Ren's John Stewart. I removed all of the geometry except the lantern and auras and added a new body, ears and fx then sculpted the aura.

Naut Ke Loi is Ren's John Stewart. I removed the body and most of the John parts. Added a headless male basic, Naut Ke Loi, FX, green lantern parts and remolded the aura.

Lysandra is Ren's female basic green lantern. I replaced the female basic mesh with one by Ink. Added fullhair, fx and green lantern parts. I gave it cape bone nodes and another hair piece assigned to those and finally sculpted the aura to fit.

Rot Lop Fan is Ren's John Stewart. I deleted the original body and several Stewart parts. I then sculpted and added a Rot Lop Fan body and F-Sharp Corps parts. Lastly I added fx and a fit aura.

Duck Loontern is Ren's John Stewart. I removed the body and several parts and added a gl emblem and ring. I then borrowed Randomdays Daffy Duck and used the body to measure and sculpt both male basic and an aura against. I saved the head from RD's mesh as well and remapped it, then joined the whole thing together.

Breeon is Ren's John Stewart. I removed the body and several parts, then added a new body, hair, green lantern bits, fx and a sculpted aura.

Gorin-Sunn is Ren and Ink's Kilowog. I removed the body and most of the extra body parts. I added a Gorin body as well as his pack, green lantern bits and fx for the ring and head. Then I sculpted the aura.

Two-Six is Ink's Arisia. I removed the body and hid the Arisia extras, then added a new body, gl extras and Two-Six parts. Lastly I shrank it down a bit.

Voz is Ren and Ink's Kilowog. I removed the body and Kilowog parts and added a Voz body, outfit, green lantern parts, claws, teeth, fx and a sculpted aura.

Larvox is Gren's Hal Jordan. I got rid of pretty much everything in this mesh or hid it except the lantern and effects. I made a Larvox and imported it, as well as a ring and emblem and fx then sculpted and tooled the aura to match. Finally I re-sized the entire thing.

Sendrina is Ren's female basic green lantern. I removed the body and brought in a heeled Ink one and some hair. I added gl parts, fx and sculpted the aura.

Gpaak started life as a FF blob and I molded it into a varied shape then assigned it to a male basic mesh. Then I added an emblem thingy.

I also put up a basic Green Lantern that you can customize easily. Like the others it includes .obj parts that can be used to make new parts and Skoped in. I thought I had uploaded this before but must have forgot.

All can be found on the Green Lanterns page on my site here:
http://catman.freedomforceforever.com/pages/green.html

Cyber Burn

:yippee

Man, the mount of work that you put into these guys is incredible!

I am seriously going on a downloading spree.

Immediately!

Cyber Burn

Sorry to double post, but Two-Six, and Rot Lop Fan couldn't be downloaded. I received error messages when I tried to download them.

EDIT: I didn't want to triple post, but I forgot to say THANK YOU!!!

Podmark

Get my skins at:
HeroForce
my Google page

Bloodshadow

:blink:
Dude you are awesome! All of them are very cool :thumbup:
Only problem I had downloading was Two Six,Thank you for all your hard work SA :cool:

SickAlice

Glad you peeps are enjoying them. I've been building to this for awhile and there's LOTS more to come. I wouldn't say tons of work put in here as I cut many corners but I'm investing more time in other Lanterns right now.

I fixed the bug in the Two-Six and Rot Lop Fan downloads, they should work now. Sorry about that. I was in a bit of a hurry today and pretty swamped.

Starman

vorelliwiseau

Oh, man, that's a literal army of Lanterns! Plus B'Dg, who is as sweet as advertised.

Your output rate, skinwork and DC character IQ is fantastic as always, SickAlice!

spydermann93

Sweet Mother of Oa, I am speechless :blink:

ElijahSnowFan

Quote from: Podmark on March 21, 2014, 01:41:00 AM
Salaak! I love it!

Never thought I'd see him in-game -- thanks, SA! :thumbup: :thumbup:

daglob

WyldFyre

For Freedom!

FF Museum Website: http://ffmuseum.org/

ShortFuse

Been a little busy have we? Those all look outstanding.

SickAlice

Thank you all. I'm at the 20+ mark for Wave 2 right now, having managed to figure out Malet Dasim last night. The hold up was Hal and Kyle whom have multiple skins. Hal is sorry to say a 70 mb pack even after file compression. Kyle may be held to a later release, I'm having some issues with the aura for his Indigo variant. All and all I'm glad anyone is enjoying these. It makes it worth it at the end of the day.