Vorelliwiseau's Vault! [2/25: Zero Year Batman+Red Hood Goons]

Started by vorelliwiseau, February 25, 2014, 06:34:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

vorelliwiseau

Vorelliwiseau's Vault!

Hi, Freedom Reborn! I've decided to migrate my skins to a new, more organized home here. Please stay tuned for updates!

2/25: Part 1 of the Zero Year series is out now!
[Comes with Zero Year Batman, Red Hood Goon (M) and Red Hood Goon (F)] Details and pics next post

Download it HERE! Also, the usual fake-comic book teaser:

Previous Releases:
Spoiler

Batman Incorporated Skins [Click on the images for download links!]:

====
Thanks for looking!

vorelliwiseau

Hi! Here's a gallery for the Zero Year Booster Pack, Part 1! I separated it from the header post, for organization purposes.
==========================

First up, Batman and his alt skins:

- Bruce Wayne has a fully skinnable baseball cap [with Robin logo], plus a closed jacket modified in Nifskope, so if anyone needs either of those, please feel free!

- Detective Mode Batman has one of those HUD's like those in MCU Iron Man's armor, or in Arkham City's interface.

Sources:
Spoiler
Mesh: 
Batman_Grayson by Podmark
Bruce Wayne's Jacket from Wolverine_TJPlus by Texas Jack
Bruce Wayne's Robin baseball cap modified in Blender from Thug1, by Irrational Games
Detective Mode HUD, Belt buckle, utility belt pouches, glove cuffs, grapple gun and grapple gun strap made in Blender by vorelliwiseau

Skin: 
Male_Basic_TM  created by The Firey Tomato
Bruce Wayne's Jacket modified from Male_Suit_TM by The Firey Tomato
Skins for Detective Mode HUD, Robin baseball cap, belt buckle, utility belt pouches, glove cuffs, grapple gun and grapple gun strap exported from Nifskope

========================================
Next are pics of the Red Hood Gang mooks, male and female:

- I loved the idea of female characters being part of the Red Hood Gang's sleeper recruitment, so I skoped it up. The mask comes from Tomato's male_basic, modified in Nifskope and Blender.

- Both Red Hood Gangsters come with Detective Mode skins, so they look like how Bats views them in Arkham City. Try them out in FFVTR's Prison Yard map!

- 'Tec mode firearms are marked with orange, the way B:AC marked armed hostiles in orange.

Spoiler
Spoiler

Sources:
Spoiler

Red Hood (M)
Mesh:
male_suit_w_gun created by Grenadier
Detective Mode Skeleton from vxNegative_Man-modern, by Vertex
Red Hood Gang Mask made in Blender by vorelliwiseau

Skin: 
Base Skin modified from Male_Suit_TM, created by The Firey Tomato
Skins for Red Hood Gang Mask, Detective Mode Skeleton and handgun exported from Nifskope

Red Hood Goon (F)

Mesh: 
Checkmate_Knight_female by Grenadier
Red Hood Gang Mask made in Blender by vorelliwiseau
Detective Mode Skeleton from vxNegative_Man-modern, by Vertex

Skin: 
Base Skin modified from Male_Suit_TM, created by The Firey Tomato
Skins for Red Hood Gang Mask, Detective Mode Skeleton and handgun exported from Nifskope

=================
More to follow next month!

detourne_me

Wow!
Fantastic skins here, and the detective mode is such an amazing idea!
I'm just blown away by your creativity here.   

Cyber Burn

These are fantastic V, this is some extremely cool stuff you have here.

I'm not up to date on current Batman mythos (Really, I'm not up to date on anything comics related), but is there an actual Red Hood character that you'll be making?

spydermann93

This is incredible, V!

I really love what you did with Detective mode.  It looks so awesome! :thumbup:

windblown

Awesome!! I'm glad you're previewing stuff again, I really enjoy your work :)

Podmark

Nice skins and I really find the detective mode skins to be pretty fun.
Get my skins at:
HeroForce
my Google page

vorelliwiseau

@detourne_me: Thanks! I've always wanted to do a detective mode thing, but I didn't have the follow-through to do it until now. Glad you liked it!

=====

@Cyber: I'd have liked to make an actual Red Hood leader, but I seem to remember someone making a pretty good skope of him already [It was in a YG, I think]. I'll try and post back and see who made it!

As for Zero Year, the Red Hood Gang goes by sleeper recruitment: anyone might be a Red Hood, willingly or by coercion. I can't do the story justice in a few lines, but there might be a few reviews that can do the job!

=====

@windblown: Thank you! I got hung up a bit on some transparency issues, but I seem to have the whole thing under control now. Please expect more faux preview posters [or an actual comic book story] in the near future!

=====

@Pod: Thanks! I based the interface layout from Arkham City: Armored Edition. I had to fight the UV editing a bit to show a non-garbled readout, to be honest. Anyway, I'm happy you liked 'tec mode!

laughing paradox

I'm glad you finally started up a skins thread! Your stuff was too cool to leave in the request forum.

Great skins here and I love the creativity in creating the 'detective mode' for FF. Fantastic stuff, V. I'm a big fan.

vorelliwiseau

Thanks for supporting the move here, LP! I started my thread there and it sort of ballooned on me.

Anyway, glad to be on this side of the forums!

======
Also, as it turns out, Da-Glob made a nice little Red Hood [Red Hood One in New 52 continuity] skope here! On the Y!G it goes by the name pv_red_hood.

Red Hood One is on my list, but I've got something lined up already, so I recommend y'all folks head over to Skin-A-Rama and check it out!

Cyber Burn

Quote from: vorelliwiseau on February 28, 2014, 02:37:19 AM
Thanks for supporting the move here, LP! I started my thread there and it sort of ballooned on me.

Anyway, glad to be on this side of the forums!

======
Also, as it turns out, Da-Glob made a nice little Red Hood [Red Hood One in New 52 continuity] skope here! On the Y!G it goes by the name pv_red_hood.

Red Hood One is on my list, but I've got something lined up already, so I recommend y'all folks head over to Skin-A-Rama and check it out!

With everything that you've done, I think we are all pretty happy to see you over here.

daglob

Quote from: vorelliwiseau on February 28, 2014, 02:37:19 AM

That is intended to be Red Hood for Earth-3, but it's made from the hood of Bearded-in-Lair's Red Hood and a PV mesh. Didn't know they were donig anything with the original character.

vorelliwiseau

@Cyber: Thanks, man - hope to contribute more to FR in the future!

@daglob: Ah, corrections noted, dag. Still, may I say that he does a great job fitting in with the Red Hood Gang.

Helix

vorelliwiseau

Thanks, Helix! I'm doing work on Zero Year Riddler, Doctor Death and Red Hood One. Coming soon!

AfghanAnt

vorelliwiseau

Thanks, AA! I'm close to readying a couple other skins this month, I hope you'll like them too!

BentonGrey

Sheesh, I forgot to comment on these great skins!  These are really, really nice Vorelliwiseau!  You've got good detail, but nice, clean designs.  I ESPECIALLY love the Detective Mode Batman.  That is just too cool!
God Bless
"If God came down upon me and gave me a wish again, I'd wish to be like Aquaman, 'cause Aquaman can take the pain..." -Ballad of Aquaman
Check out mymods and blog!
https://bentongrey.wordpress.com/

vorelliwiseau

Thank you, Benton! As it turns out, I also may have caught the Take-A-Break bug that's spreading around the forums, so I may have to delay my work for a couple of days or so while I charge up.

I may post something new at the tail end of the month or so, though, so please keep your eyes trained!

UnkoMan

BentonGrey

Haha, everyone is burning out just when I'm finding my second wind! :P
God Bless
"If God came down upon me and gave me a wish again, I'd wish to be like Aquaman, 'cause Aquaman can take the pain..." -Ballad of Aquaman
Check out mymods and blog!
https://bentongrey.wordpress.com/

Bloodshadow

Nice Bat skins V :thumbup:
QuoteHaha, everyone is burning out just when I'm finding my second wind! :P
I'm with ya Benton,thought I might be working towards burn out and then BAM! all of a sudden I have too many ideas and not enough time to skin :P

ShortFuse

Excellent work on the detective mode Batman. Great idea.

vorelliwiseau

@UnkoMan: Thanks for checking out my work, UnkoMan! Your reputation precedes you. I hope I'll have something to delight you the next time you drop by!

@Benton+Bloodshadow: Noooo! I envy you dudes so much.
Is there some kind of an advice you experts can offer to avoid running on fumes? Intravenous caffeine, maybe?

@ShortFuse: Thanks! Maybe I'll skope up more interface whatevers in the future, the reception's been really warm!

Bloodshadow

QuoteIs there some kind of an advice you experts can offer to avoid running on fumes? Intravenous caffeine, maybe?
Not really a trick to it,just a deep seated addiction/love of comics :P
Seriously though,I've had some serious burnout times myself (I do live in Illinois after all) and I've found it best not to dwell on it when I've hit a creative wall as that usually makes it worse,best thing is to take a break and do other things.Usually after a short break ideas just start popping up again and the next thing you know you have all the desire and fuel you need and usually not enough time to get it all done :rolleyes: