News:

Rings of Reznor!

Main Menu

Tanarus' Hammer?

Started by AfghanAnt, February 11, 2014, 01:12:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

AfghanAnt

Anyone know of any pieces that resemble this? I can't think of anything...
Spoiler

Randomdays

If there's a Skeletor out there with his staff that might be a good start.

Otherwise I could probably take a staff of Thor's hammer and pull some polys around and mesh one for you.

AfghanAnt

Quote from: Randomdays on February 11, 2014, 01:25:35 AM
If there's a Skeletor out there with his staff that might be a good start.

Otherwise I could probably take a staff of Thor's hammer and pull some polys around and mesh one for you.

I would be in your debt. :)

EDIT:
Actually I think I found what I need. :)

EDIT EDIT:
ACTUALLY that didn't work...at all.

Cyber Burn

I searched around, and couldn't find anything, sorry AA. Maybe you could talk one of our esteemed Meshers into making something for you.

Randomdays

AA,  I'll look at making one when I get home in a few hours. I think it should take only a few minutes to make at least a first draft to check out.

AfghanAnt

Randomdays

First draft. Comments welcome. Took a bit longer than I thought but results so far aren't bad. Not sure of the staff length from the pics, but looked a little shorter than a normal staff.

Base is Thor's hammer from Beyonder's  Thor

AfghanAnt

This is amazing Random. I can't wait to skin it. :)

Cyber Burn

"Not bad" my behind, that is fantastic!

Bloodshadow

I don't know anything about Tanaruk but he looks cool and I am definately looking forward to seeing the finished skope and skin :)
Randomdays,that is an awesome job on the hammer and very cool of you to do also :cool:

Randomdays

Well, if you're happy with it as is, just tell me where to send it and when I get home its on its way

AfghanAnt

Quote from: Randomdays on February 11, 2014, 07:27:09 PM
Well, if you're happy with it as is, just tell me where to send it and when I get home its on its way

It looks perfect. You can send it to afghanant at gmail.com.

Thank you!

Randomdays

You have mail. Let me know if it needs tweaking