Added Black Vortex Kitty Pryde.

SickAlice

El1jahSnowFan

Quote from: SickAlice on June 09, 2015, 06:01:28 PM
Added Sugar Man.

Unbelievable -- didn't truly think that one could be done

Impressive, as always!

SickAlice

Welcome. And agreed, I gave up on it a few times. It isn't great but it isn't terrible either. Using the XML2 model helps a lot though. I original had a big sculpted male basic head and what not in there and it was just gruesome. Either way people have a Sugar Man that they can use so that's something.

detourne_me

Not sure if I told you before, but I'm so happy you've done a Sugar Man! He was one of the last main X-Villains with ought a skin/mesh.

SickAlice

Your welcome. I'm getting closer on Ahab speaking of. I have all his body parts done and the assembly plan laid out, just been focusing on other things lately.

Again too, Sugar Man could really use new idles. If anyone knows where the 6th melee animation comes from I'd appreciate and use it to adjust the keyframes. It has a different ending stance then the rest (used for the screencap) where he holds his weapons and stands strong rather than clutching his weapons inward and lowering his head, which obviously really looks goofy and sticks out. It would only be a matter then of importing the two idles and adding the tongue and such I think.

detourne_me

I'll take a look at Sugar Man's keyframes if you'd like.
I think melee_6 comes from his male_nimble keyframe set. also, a quick fix, but his stunned animation could substitute as an idle/melee_idle

SickAlice

Sure. I'd appreciate it,thanks.