News:

Rings of Reznor!

Main Menu

Updated MUA release - updated 3/25/2014

Started by Randomdays, January 03, 2014, 08:50:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Randomdays

Working on some of the less common characters from MUA.

Galactus, Skrull Queen, 4 different skins of Ultron's robots (3 for Ultron and 1 for Galactus), Winter Soldier and Ultimo

Just learning to work with capes - Skrull Queen still uses the original Scarlet Witch cape. If there's an issue with that, I'll try to swap it out for the Skrull Queen's purple one

Also uploaded but not pictured - Modok

Readmes and portraits done.

Atlantis themed update with 8 more characters. All rigged to Gren's Triton swimmer kfs. I tried to put Byrrah on a cape based mesh but it didn't work . Hopefully a skoper can get  him caped.

The 3 Atlantian warriors have 4 skins for alternate costumes.

Available now at http://groups.yahoo.com/neo/groups/swap_shop_attic/files/MUA/

SickAlice

I like these a lot and where your going with this. I tried a mesh swap myself last night but still to no avail as usual.

Randomdays

Updated with 5 more characters ; Doomsman, Doombot, Paibok, Titanus and the Blob from X-Men Legends

Link in the 1st post

Starman

Sorry, this is a bit of a thick question but what keyframes does Dr Doom use? Will that mesh accept most KFs?

Cyber Burn

Quote from: Starman on March 26, 2014, 02:20:13 AM
Sorry, this is a bit of a thick question but what keyframes does Dr Doom use? Will that mesh accept most KFs?

Are you referring to the Doombot?

It comes with "Male_Basic" Keyframes, but should work with any variant "Male_Basic" Keyframes.