Transformers Prime

Started by Podmark, August 17, 2013, 09:32:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Podmark

Has anyone here watched Transformers Prime? I just watched the final episode the other day and I gotta say that was an awesome show! The first season and half was decent but the 2nd half of season 2 and the entirety of season 3 were amazing. Great voice cast, cool characters, and I even liked the kids in it. I've always held Beast Wars as my favorite Transformers property (and one of my all time favorite cartoons) but Prime is really making me rethink that.

There's a straight to video movie coming out in the fall to finish the show and I can't wait to see it.
Get my skins at:
HeroForce
my Google page

Tyveka

Love Tranformers Prime.  Why is it that all the good shows end up being cancelled after just a couple of seasons?  Especially when they start getting good?
I have really enjoyed this run.  Cannot wait to see what the creators of this series come up with next.
I don't use signatures.

XStream

I loved Prime all the way through. The beginning scenes with Cliffjumper sold me on the show.

By the third season, they had some pretty fabulous fight scenes. I was amazed with the fight scene between Ultra Magnus, Wheeljack, and Predaking. It was crazy!
I am not, nor have I ever been a Rude Naked Hero!

Podmark

Quote from: XStream on September 11, 2013, 02:16:21 AM
I was amazed with the fight scene between Ultra Magnus, Wheeljack, and Predaking. It was crazy![/color][/b]

Oh yeah that was the highlight of the whole show, just awesome!
Get my skins at:
HeroForce
my Google page

XStream

That scene was amazing. I watched it with my mouth open. Simply gorgeous.

But the show was filled with amazing scenes, and not just because of the look of the show. I remember watching the series premiere. Cliffjumper's scene against the Vehicons (isn't that what they were labeled?) really set the tone and pace of the show. I hated seeing the character go so quickly. We really needed a true reckless brawler for the show.

It did have its problems. I don't understand the need for a children in TF toons. I get why they say it is necessary, I just don't understand why it wouldn't work without kids. There were plenty of times I wish they had never introduced an Agent Fowler... and voiceless Bumble Bee became old real quick.

Overall I liked the show and thought it was better than most TF toons. I hope the next version of TF is better than this one, but it will be hard to accomplish that.
I am not, nor have I ever been a Rude Naked Hero!