Rings of Reznor!

Main Menu

Marvel_Legacy_Spider_Man

Started by Cyber Burn, December 29, 2012, 07:38:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cyber Burn

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/cyber_burn_33_ffvttr_files/

Marvel_Legacy_Spider_Man

Having idolized Spider-Man as a youth, Richard Soto uses his powers to follow in the deceased Spider-Man's footsteps. Fighting crime in New York and trying to stay one step ahead of the mutant hunting Sentinels, Richard has big shoes to fill, but always does so with a smile and a sense of humor.

Now available for download.

Skerdilajd Shehi

I love the mesh and herofile but the power call venom blast i think you use like miles morales dont give up do the right think!

:D :D :D

bearded

Cyber Burn

Quote from: bearded on July 14, 2013, 04:57:33 PM
amazing. simple and elegant.

Thank you Bearded. I've always felt that the simplist designs make the most impact.

Quote from: Skerdilajd Shehi on July 14, 2013, 02:27:38 PM
I love the mesh and herofile but the power call venom blast i think you use like miles morales dont give up do the right think!

:D :D :D

I haven't read a Marvel Comic in years, so I'm really not sure what powers Miles Morales has. As to my hero file, I state at my Yahoo Group that:

QuoteHero Files for Marvel Legacy characters are adapted from USAgent's most excellent work.

I'm really not sure what you are asking. This is a release that is over 6 months old, so if you are asking me to make changes, I'm sorry, but that will not happen. However, you are more than welcome to change your hero file in any way you see fit.

martialstorm

Very nice skin and great backstory Cyber  :thumbup:

BigD

That is one good looking and yet amazing MARVEL LEGACY SPIDER-MAN Cyber Burn, and also he looks cool, awesome, superior and above all MARVEL-OUS if you know what I mean :thumbup:. I know that he's for :ffvstr:, but I might consider him for a future download whenever I have the chance of playing :ffvstr: soon enough when I have the time :) and :mellow:. Great job on this version of SPIDER-MAN Cyber Burn, and I do hope you keep up the work one way or another :D. Peace out, and I'll CUL8TR ;).

BigD
:cool: