News:

Rings of Reznor!

Main Menu

Camera

Started by hmarrs, August 31, 2012, 06:09:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

hmarrs

IS it possible to switch the Camera on a Melle or any other action for that matter during Gameplay.
Like lets say I go to punch someone and my character is running and my view is from the back of the hero but when he goes to do a certain Melee a certain punch maybe the Camera shows him from front and the back of the villain.This would really help the dynamics of the Game plus allow us to see our characters from the from during gameplay.

Outcast

If you're in "cinematic view" mode (usually done by pressing "Z"), i don't think you can switch you're viewpoint, the hero's back will always be facing you. But if you toggle the cinematic view off (pressing "Z" again), and use the alt key and mouse to rotate the view. You can change the view to see the front side of your hero.

hmarrs

I know but what I'm saying is.Is there way to assign the camera to the Melee itself ao it happens automaticaly
Like the way they do in storymode.

hmarrs

Previsionary

Disappear when you least expe--

hmarrs

Gee thanks...However why not?It can be done in Mod story mode.
We see different camera angles so that means the camera must be assigned my question how can we do the same in game play if possible.
There must be a way.