Who wants steam codes for Limbo, Amnesia and Psychonauts?

Started by lugaru, June 14, 2012, 05:22:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

lugaru

So I did the HUMBLE INDY BUNDLE despite owning most of the games, mostly for the charity angle. I already activated the STEAM codes I wanted but I have 1 code that includes Limbo, Amnesia, Sword and Sorcery and Psychonauts, all of which I already own on steam (except sword but I can live without).

Only catch? You need to tell me what you think of AMNESIA, it is my favorite "scare the crap out of you" game. A couple of posts or PM's will do, this is not a 2000 word longform essay, just wanna know what spooked you.

- Javier.

(will PM the codes)

JeyNyce

I would like the Psychonauts game

AMNESIA?  The only game that scared me more than FEAR (the first one).  I tried playing it at night with just headphones and low lighting.........never again!
I don't call for tech support, I AM TECH SUPPORT!
It's the internet, don't take it personal!

laughing paradox

That's really nice of you, lugaru!

I'll try out Amnesia. I'm an avid horror fan but I haven't played the game yet.

If Limbo is the game that is all black and shadows, with the boy .. I'd enjoy that too, but I don't want to be greedy. :-)

JeyNyce

detourne_me

oh man!  I've got Sword and Sworcery on both ios and steam, yet to play the steam version yet.  I'd love to give limbo and psychonauts bt amnesia scares the crap outta me and i've only seen the trailer... i definitely wont play that one!  I couldn't even play bioshock or zeno clash

lugaru

Sent out the single code to paradox, since all games where on one code and JeyNyce had played some of them.

Yeah, I'm thrilled for beyond the sleep. You should do Zeno Clash though, it is not scary at all, just surreal.

Here is my old review of Zeno Clash.
http://www.theconnoisseurs.com/index.php/be-merry/games/852-zeno-clash

laughing paradox

Big thanks again, lugaru! I already played a little of Limbo, but I wanted to wait for night time to play Amnesia and get the full experience!

I'll give a head's up in a few days. :-)

JeyNyce

Enjoy the games paradox!, and thanks again Lugaru for being for generous.

laughing paradox

So I started to play Amnesia and I have to admit, it's pretty tense. I jumped a few times already and I'm only in the beginning. I think my favorite part of the game so far is the sound work. The heavy breathing, for example, allows me to immerse myself in the tension. I don't even want to go through some doors for fear of something jumping out at me! I'll write more about it as I get further, but I'm definitely digging it.