7 (35%)
BWPS
1 (5%)
tommyboy
2 (10%)

Total Members Voted: 20

Voting closed: March 31, 2012, 03:33:40 PM

Tomato

As promised, the new month begins with Laughter... The Element of Laughter that is. Happy voting!

Tomato

Changing the deadline to the 15th, plus bumping this to break the tie.

Tomato

Little late for RL reasons, but Murs wins with 9 votes to Tiobe's 6. Given how the nomination thread was going (as well as tiobe's obvious campaigning for the title) I didn't expect Murs to win despite my pulling for him. But anyway, I don't really have a prize in mind per se (almost anyone nominated already has a pony, and I doubt ya'll want a sparkly gold pony necklace added to them), but I'm willing to discuss doing something for murs if he has anything reasonable in mind.

The next element is... Honesty. I'll write up a full explanation of it later, but for now ya'll kin jus' read up on that ther' pony "Applejack"

Deaths Jester

And of course I won't get nominated for the Honesty one either...yeah!!!
Avatar picture originally a Brom painting entitled Marionette.

Panther_Gunn

Quote from: Tomato on March 18, 2012, 10:10:41 AM
Little late for RL reasons, but Murs wins with 9 votes to Tiobe's 6. Given how the nomination thread was going (as well as tiobe's obvious campaigning for the title) I didn't expect Murs to win despite my pulling for him. But anyway, I don't really have a prize in mind per se (almost anyone nominated already has a pony, and I doubt ya'll want a sparkly gold pony necklace added to them), but I'm willing to discuss doing something for murs if he has anything reasonable in mind.

I think I would like to see that on Murs.  Lots of them, like Mr. T.
The Best There Is At What I Do......when I have the time.

Cyber Burn

Murs never has anything reasonable in mind.  :P