Tonma's Skins (17/19) - Spotlight: Lady Gaga & Catherine Larchmont-Price

Started by TonmaFan, February 21, 2012, 05:13:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

UnkoMan

I concur!

Also, nice colour choice. Can't go wrong with purple and pink.

Amazo Version 2.2

some very impressive work here. please keep it up.
For anyone, and everyone, who has ever done anything to improve the FF/FFvs3R gaming experience, I want to say thank you. Life is so short, and you have all brought me so much joy. I hope that one day, I am somehow able to return the kindness and generosity that all of you have shown.

TonmaFan

Presenting: BLASPHEMY
for female_basic_amazon

New bios added to front post.         New bios added to front post.         New bios added to front post.

Back for one new skin after a long hiatus. With exams round the corner and zero preparation I finally realised I had to get a life. :doh: But after next week I'll get back to making skins every day again, promise!!

Quote from: martialstorm on March 04, 2012, 08:28:42 AM
Really enjoying your style Tonma very clean and smooth pixar/Steve Rude quality especially with the ladies.
Aaah thank you :)

Quote from: Cyber Burn on March 06, 2012, 03:46:02 AM
The piercing is a nice touch.
Original, isn't it?  :P j/k I originally put it as an excuse to remove Minuteman's asschin, it looks just fugly

Quote from: Tomato on March 06, 2012, 04:01:04 AM
Sir, You terrify me. You've done more skins in under a week than I typically put out in over a year. A pox on you and your witchcraft!
Well they are really far from matching your level of detail  :ph34r: Besides, I'm jobless.  :cool:

Quote from: UnkoMan on March 07, 2012, 10:14:47 PM
I concur!
Also, nice colour choice. Can't go wrong with purple and pink.
Glad you like it. I'm making a whole team in that combination now  ^_^

Quote from: Amazo Version 2.2 on March 09, 2012, 04:35:43 PM
some very impressive work here. please keep it up.
Thank you so much! :)
I have a Yahoo group now, click here!

AfghanAnt

spydermann93

Your skins and bio's are very interesting to see and read, respectively. I really like the originality in these designs.

Keep up the great work, and I look forward to more :)

Figure Fan

I love your characters and their origin stories. They really have that Irrational vibe to them that brings me back to when Freedom Force first came out. Great work!

TonmaFan

I never typed "hardcase" o.O Is that the censor system?

Anyway here is my latest WIP. Not an original this time, but no points for guessing. :cool:
I still have to add the bag straps, boots, clean up the face a bit.

Can anyone tell me how do I add guns to female_longhair? I have them on female_basic but she doesn't work.

--

Quote from: spydermann93 on March 19, 2012, 03:54:46 PM
Your skins and bio's are very interesting to see and read, respectively. I really like the originality in these designs.
Keep up the great work, and I look forward to more :)
Quote from: Figure Fan on March 19, 2012, 11:28:55 PM
I love your characters and their origin stories. They really have that Irrational vibe to them that brings me back to when Freedom Force first came out. Great work!
Quote from: Cyber Burn on March 20, 2012, 03:14:42 AM
Very unique design. Another great skin.

Thank you so much, all of you  :wub: I really appreciate it that you like my work! :D I like to keep it simple  :verf:

TonmaFan

Presenting Lara Croft. the badash babe.
mesh: Female_test

I've uploaded most of the latest skins including this one into the group: groups.yahoo.com/group/tonma_skins1

martialstorm

murs47

Cyber Burn

Quote from: murs47 on March 31, 2012, 05:07:53 PM
Those boots looks great, nice skin

Excellent attention to detail. Also, thanks you for sharing these with us.  :thumbup:

bevo

Great skins. These models are not easy to get looking so good. Great clothes specially. I was convinced Blasphemy was a bonafide comic char. Great costume design. 

TonmaFan

Quote from: martialstorm on March 31, 2012, 02:37:17 AM
Very nice Tomb Raider. Lovely detail  :thumbup:
Quote from: Cyber Burn on March 31, 2012, 08:23:14 PM
Excellent attention to detail. Also, thanks you for sharing these with us.  :thumbup:
Quote from: bevo on April 01, 2012, 10:05:54 AM
Great skins. These models are not easy to get looking so good. Great clothes specially. I was convinced Blasphemy was a bonafide comic char. Great costume design. 
Thank you so much, all! :D I've also got FFvtTR now and more importantly begun MESHING!!! #omfg

Here's the latest update

--

Original Characters first. For male_basic_gloves_highboots

---
CYBER HARPIE LADY is coming for your wig. Uses a edit of female_basic I made I call female_basic_harpy. I couldn't get the wings to look very good, and I can't add additional texture maps at the moment (how do you?) So it uses a crappy hand extension as a wing.

---

WIP: Female basic with a smaller bust, thinner figure, and facial & shoulder prosthetic horns.

UnkoMan

Did you just... did you just put Lady Gaga into Freedom Force?

TonmaFan

Quote from: Cyber Burn on April 09, 2012, 03:52:48 AM
HARPIE LADIES!!!   :wub:
You like them too? I looove them, even though they're some of the worst and least supported archtetypes. Ever.  :banghead:
Quote from: UnkoMan on April 12, 2012, 03:39:49 AM
Did you just... did you just put Lady Gaga into Freedom Force?

I'm a fan. :unsure: Is that a bad thing here?
Spoiler
BOO!

Lady Gaga... How do I begin to explain Lady Gaga?
>> She is flawless.
>> I hear her hair's insured for $10,000.
>> I hear she does car commercials... in Japan.
>> Her favorite movie is Varsity Blues.
>> One time she met John Stamos on a plane... and he told her she was pretty.
>> One time she punched me in the face... it was awesome.

CATHERINE LARCHMONT-PRICE
Pre-alchemiss teenage girl.

I made my very first base skin! Also this mesh is really easy to skin compared to Alchemiss, and makes a good female_civilian replacement. Download will be up soon after I have skinned the standard skin.

(The smileys are used as a censor, in case you didn't get that already.)

spydermann93

Marvelous work on Gaga and especially Ms. Larchmont-Price there, Tonma.

Keep up the excellent work :thumbup:

laughing paradox

Really nice job with all of these characters you've created. Never thought I'd ever see a Lady Gaga created for the game.. that's amusing. Wasn't a Michael Jackson created, too?

I once saw her wear army pants and flip flops, so I bought army pants and flip flops. Just sayin'.

TonmaFan

Quote from: spydermann93 on April 12, 2012, 09:12:01 PM
Marvelous work on Gaga and especially Ms. Larchmont-Price there, Tonma.

Keep up the excellent work :thumbup:
Thank yo sooo much. :wub:

Quote from: laughing paradox on April 12, 2012, 10:05:30 PMNever thought I'd ever see a Lady Gaga created for the game.. that's amusing.
Possibly even more pop stars coming up. :cool:

Quote from: laughing paradox on April 12, 2012, 10:05:30 PMI once saw her wear army pants and flip flops, so I bought army pants and flip flops. Just sayin'.
I love you.  :bunny

Cyber Burn

Quote from: TonmaFan on April 14, 2012, 01:18:22 PM
Quote from: laughing paradox on April 12, 2012, 10:05:30 PMNever thought I'd ever see a Lady Gaga created for the game.. that's amusing.
Possibly even more pop stars coming up. :cool:

Katy Perry?

As for the Harpie Ladies, my Daughter's been running them since I first got her into the game, and she LOVES them.

Amazo Version 2.2

For anyone, and everyone, who has ever done anything to improve the FF/FFvs3R gaming experience, I want to say thank you. Life is so short, and you have all brought me so much joy. I hope that one day, I am somehow able to return the kindness and generosity that all of you have shown.

BentonGrey

Haha, what unique choices to create.  Well, the quality is really cool.  Nice work Tonma!
God Bless
"If God came down upon me and gave me a wish again, I'd wish to be like Aquaman, 'cause Aquaman can take the pain..." -Ballad of Aquaman
Check out mymods and blog!
https://bentongrey.wordpress.com/