News:

Rings of Reznor!

Main Menu

FR: Elements Nomination thread

Started by Tomato, February 13, 2012, 02:21:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Deaths Jester

Gawds!!  I'm in the same boat as Reep!  Nothing fits me!

Generosity - Stay away from my vodka, ye bastads!
Honesty - Lol!! AS IF!!
Kindness - Get off my lawn you bloody kids!!
Loyalty - I will stab you in the back the minute you turn around!
Friendship/Magic - GO AWAY!!!

See...nothing fits!!
Avatar picture originally a Brom painting entitled Marionette.

Reepicheep

If only there were a socially inept element.

Tomato

Actually, it's more likely DJ represents the Elements of Discord... Rage, Greed, Deceit, Grouchiness, Disloyalty, Enmity. But I chose not to celebrate those, as they don't add anything productive to the community.

Even so, that might explain why we're at such odds... because if he's the spirit of Discord, I am the spirit of Celestia(or at least Trollestia)... making us mortal enemies.

Deaths Jester

Quote from: Tomato on February 25, 2012, 02:22:30 PM
Actually, it's more likely DJ represents the Elements of Discord... Rage, Greed, Deceit, Grouchiness, Disloyalty, Enmity. But I chose not to celebrate those, as they don't add anything productive to the community.

Even so, that might explain why we're at such odds... because if he's the spirit of Discord, I am the spirit of Celestia(or at least Trollestia)... making us mortal enemies.

Ohhh...Rage! Deciet!  Disloyalty! Enmity! Greed! Grouchiness!  Oh yeash...these are so perfect!  And what's this about hem not being productive to the community?!?!?!  They to are productive!!  Believe me...they are!!!  *kicks tomato to make his point* See!!  And watch how productive this is!!  *sets Prev on fire*

Tomato

BentonGrey

Quote from: Deaths Jester on February 27, 2012, 06:34:01 PM
And watch how productive this is!!  *sets Prev on fire*

Now THAT'S what I call productive...
God Bless
"If God came down upon me and gave me a wish again, I'd wish to be like Aquaman, 'cause Aquaman can take the pain..." -Ballad of Aquaman
Check out mymods and blog!
https://bentongrey.wordpress.com/

Previsionary

Quote from: BentonGrey on February 28, 2012, 12:16:13 AM
And watch how productive this is!!  *sets Prev on fire*

Now THAT'S what I call productive...

Oh look, it's the two people most threatened by me! Do not worry, kittens, you have no reason to fear me. I'm talented; you two are not. It's really that simple. *slaps Benton with a mermaid tail and shoves DJ into a furnace*
Disappear when you least expe--

PreRaphaelite

*kicks tomato to make his point* *sets Prev on fire*

Quote from: Previsionary on February 28, 2012, 12:41:09 AM
*slaps Benton with a mermaid tail and shoves DJ into a furnace*

I sense a lot of love in this room...
Yours sincerely, Judi Dench.

Tomato

*uses the elements of harmony to turn DJ to stone*

... oh, did I not mention? The original Discord was trapped in stone for over 1000 years. Have fun being stone, beach.

Deaths Jester

Quote from: Tomato on February 28, 2012, 11:33:33 AM
*uses the elements of harmony to turn DJ to stone*

... oh, did I not mention? The original Discord was trapped in stone for over 1000 years. Have fun being stone, beach.

*uses his powers of death and destruction, plus a bit of good ole mean-ness to overcome his stone shape*

Ha!!  Been turned to stone so many times I'm so used to reverting it's not even funny!  Now back to spreading the discord! And anyways, Discord must exist so that ye bloody harmony crap can exist too.  It's that law of opposites junk!