Rings of Reznor!

Main Menu

Symbiotes

Started by ghazkul, December 17, 2011, 06:43:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ghazkul

Hey guys, can anyone help me find:-

Toxin
I know that there was a great skin made and someone has done a skope of the male_basic_symbiote for him recently.

Hybrid
Sorry for the large image

Scorn
Is there a female_basic _symbiote without hair out there?

Oh, and does anyone know if AA is gonna release his Dark Avengers Venom skin/Mesh any time soon?

Thanks guys.

ghazkul

Found my Toxin, just need Scorn and Hybrid!

cascarudo

here is hybrid, the back is not quite right but is a star hope you like it send me a PM and i ll send you the skope
you are right the haunt skope is great for the symbiontes

HAPPY HOLIDAYS( FELICES FIESTAS)

laughing paradox

Cascarudo, that looks so good. I love the face work.. wow. Great job. You should definitely give that a proper release.

---------

You can simply 'hide' the hair on female_symbiote with nifskope.

BentonGrey

I know nothing at all about these characters, but I just wanted to say 'great work Cas!'  That is a fantastic skin/skope.
God Bless
"If God came down upon me and gave me a wish again, I'd wish to be like Aquaman, 'cause Aquaman can take the pain..." -Ballad of Aquaman
Check out mymods and blog!
https://bentongrey.wordpress.com/

ghazkul

Holy Heck!! that's amazing!!

Discoking090

Can I get a link to those Male_basic_symbiote meshes 4 :ff: plz thx u

eluvium

Could someone send me this and any other symbiote skin/meshes? Scream, Riot, hybrid etc.

heroidosilencio

Hey, ghazkul. When you can, please release Razor and Aya from the green lantern series.
       That's a work I am looking forward over the years as well.

You made one of the most beautiful skinning  work I have ever seen.
     If you could, release them for us so that we can play with them in Freedom Force, please.

eluvium

Quote from: cascarudo on December 31, 2011, 08:28:08 PM
here is hybrid, the back is not quite right but is a star hope you like it send me a PM and i ll send you the skope
you are right the haunt skope is great for the symbiontes

HAPPY HOLIDAYS( FELICES FIESTAS)

This is so well done

eluvium

is there a skoped BYD_4tentacles, for the carnage doc ock hybrid from spidey64? or the red goblin?

Panther_Gunn

Quote from: eluvium on September 18, 2022, 11:50:17 PM
is there a skoped BYD_4tentacles, for the carnage doc ock hybrid from spidey64? or the red goblin?

I'm going to go out on a limb on this one, without even looking at any of the permission lists, and say that's almost definitely a solid "No".  Beyonder spent so much time on that mesh, and especially the keyframes, that he specifically didn't want anyone to make any changes to it.  If anyone's actually hexxed/skoped that mesh, I doubt it's in circulation.

However, since I didn't look at the lists, there is a very slight chance that I'm wrong, but I wouldn't hold my breath on this one.
The Best There Is At What I Do......when I have the time.

Deaths Jester

Beyonder's doctor octopus is a definitive no skope mesh as per the nifskope permission list sticky...so you will have zero luck finding such.
Avatar picture originally a Brom painting entitled Marionette.

eluvium

deanjo2000

There?s a skin for him on that mesh but I can?t remember who previewed it. I think it was a texture from the game made to fit the doc ock mesh.
https://www.mediafire.com/folder/da3a3y1ac4uqp/FreedoForce

"sorry she couldn`t wait" superman to wonderman jla/avengers.

eluvium

what about the yellow symbiot with the hair, is there a medusa female symbiote combo?

eluvium

crosspotts1.0

eluvium

eluvium

would someone be willing to make a version fo teh black spidey skin but without the white spider decal on the chest and back? venom too