News:

Rings of Reznor!

Main Menu

Lockheed

Started by ghazkul, November 09, 2011, 08:39:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ghazkul

Hey everyone! Is there a seperate Lockheed mesh out there? Thanks!

BentonGrey

Hi Ghaz, I don't know if anyone has ever done just Lockheed, but there is a really nice Kitty mesh by Ink that has Lockheed in it as well.
God Bless
"If God came down upon me and gave me a wish again, I'd wish to be like Aquaman, 'cause Aquaman can take the pain..." -Ballad of Aquaman
Check out mymods and blog!
https://bentongrey.wordpress.com/

Cyber Burn

Quote from: BentonGrey on November 09, 2011, 10:06:31 PM
Hi Ghaz, I don't know if anyone has ever done just Lockheed, but there is a really nice Kitty mesh by Ink that has Lockheed in it as well.

I don't have the mesh currently installed, but I would think that Kitty could probably be skoped out of the mesh.

Also, there is at least one Dragon mesh floating around which could probably be shrunk in Nifskope to make a Lockheed specific skope.

cmdrkoenig67

Quote from: Cyber Burn on November 09, 2011, 10:37:17 PM
Quote from: BentonGrey on November 09, 2011, 10:06:31 PM

I don't have the mesh currently installed, but I would think that Kitty could probably be skoped out of the mesh.

Also, there is at least one Dragon mesh floating around which could probably be shrunk in Nifskope to make a Lockheed specific skope.

There's the jik_dragon mesh by ...well, Jik (LOL!) and the dragonlord mesh by Valandar.  there is a Lockheed skin for the jik_dragon_tiny version of jik's mesh.

Dana

EDIT:  JKC's link has Jik's hexed dragon_tiny and the Lockheed skin.

kidnasty

I am looking for this mesh?  Can anyone send me a copy, please?

cranlox

I join the request to send the Lockheed mesh my email is
cralozoidcranlox@gmail.com

SickAlice

We always had that dragon hex. This wouldn't be hard to do, just a bit tiring. I've thought about it but I think this belong to Heroforce. What you would do is remove Kitty from the nif (you leave all the called upon bones and nodes. Then you move Lockhead into her position. It will create an illusion that Lockheed is solo and interacting with things. More accurately would be remove the Kitty model, then in the keyframes adjust Lockheads position to match where Kitty should be. That would make contacts better, likewise alter contacts to interact with the "Lockheed" string. But that way is a lot of work. Lastly take dragon_tiny (you can just do this with dragon, a pterosaur, whatever at normal size) and weight copy that Lockheed model to it and import it. Hope that helps that anyone.

WyldFyre

I am out of town right now, but I think I have a lockheed skope. I'll check when I get home.
For Freedom!

FF Museum Website: http://ffmuseum.org/

kidnasty

:thumbup:

Thanks for checking.

WyldFyre

Found Lockheed. Sent.
For Freedom!

FF Museum Website: http://ffmuseum.org/

kidnasty