Ponification: Electric (02/03/2013)

Started by Tomato, November 05, 2011, 07:42:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Outcast

Tomato

Finally had time to start work on this (RL  <_<).

Preview:

For those who are comparing this to Juancho's original micro and going "Buh!?!" this is actually MY design for Syn, that's available on the avatar page of my NPI website. I seriously debated whether to use mine or Juancho's, but in the end I deferred to Syn himself.

QuoteSkin/mesh wise, I have a favored spot for skins that were made for me over the ones I made myself. Billdamn was the first person to skin my avatar, which came out with a massively cool demon form. Tomato did a great representation of my latest incarnation. I'm pretty proud to have received both of those particularly.

Besides, I figure if he uses the JuanchoMicro+TomatoPony avs I've been putting together, both'll be represented anyway.

UnfluffyBunny

I need to pay more attention, this is looking awesome and i'm happy that you're using your design, I always did favour it :D

Outcast

I'm not really familiar with the other designs of Syn's avatar. But i do like Tomato's design of Syn's avatar. :)

Kommando

Panther_Gunn

Quote from: Kommando on February 20, 2012, 04:11:56 PM
It needs bunneh ears.

Totally.  And maybe a waffle on top of them.  (oh god, now y'all have got *me* doing it!)
The Best There Is At What I Do......when I have the time.

Tomato

OK, so... I'm going to be up front and admit this still isn't done, and I won't be able to finish until after work at minimum. I'm going to try, but, y'know... RL. So please be patient with me, more ponies are coming.

Tomato

PreRaphaelite

Yours sincerely, Judi Dench.

Tomato

So... turns out after finishing Syn I had a rare moment when I wasn't working, sleeping, eating, or watching ponies (*le gasp*) so I got started on the next Pony... and since I'll wait for Juancho to finish doing a Naitvalis micro, I turned my attention to someone I've been meaning to do for awhile. A preview for thursday's pony.

Outcast

I'd say that's a perfect conversion/ponification of your av design for Syn.
I don't get what is it about bunnies that they are always being mentioned when you guys talk about Syn....but i'm sure he is loving the bunny ears. :)

Now that next pony....hmmm.....Leon again right Reepicheep? :rolleyes:

Kommando

Quote from: Outcast on February 22, 2012, 03:46:26 PMI don't get what is it about bunnies that they are always being mentioned when you guys talk about Syn....but i'm sure he is loving the bunny ears. :)

That information, along with the screenshot evidence, is classified. For now...

Tomato

Ok, so, I'm going to warn everyone in advance again... thursday pony might possibly be late-ish. This is not because, as with Syn, I was unable to get started on it until the day before... but more because I underestimated how much detail it has. In hindsight, I should have made this a tuesday pony, done it over the weekend.

Tomato

Also, I did manage to finish tomorrows pony. I'm jumping at shadows now... Obvsly I need to remember to Giggle at the Ghosties.

vamp

Tomato

Hmmm... I think I've been sitting on these long enough... here's what's left of those members Juancho and I have both done (except PreR, who beat me to making one)

Yes, I know C6's hasn't been officially posted... you'll get the full resolution pony tomorrow, as promised. I just didn't feel like waiting to include the Pony-Micro av when the pony is already done.

Edit:
Quote from: vamp on February 23, 2012, 03:00:32 AM
Meh. Never watched the show. I just like your ponies.

... So, what you're saying is, you're a guy who likes ponies... Where was the problem here again?

Tomato

UnfluffyBunny

Reepicheep

Deaths Jester

He..almost look edible...*strikes up the pony bar-b-que pit*
Avatar picture originally a Brom painting entitled Marionette.

Panther_Gunn

Quote from: Deaths Jester on February 24, 2012, 07:36:58 PM
He..almost look edible...*strikes up the pony bar-b-que pit*

You'd better hope you brought a can opener.

Outcast

Tomato

Don't really have an in-progress preview of tuesday's pony, because I finished it in a single sitting. So you'll have to settle for what it looked like in the pony creator.

Have fun guessing who it is.

Deaths Jester

Quote from: Tomato on February 26, 2012, 11:09:35 PM
Don't really have an in-progress preview of tuesday's pony, because I finished it in a single sitting. So you'll have to settle for what it looked like in the pony creator.

Have fun guessing who it is.

Let me gues...Tigerstyle?

Panther_Gunn

Tomato

Really, I'd have thought it was obvious by the color choices alone.

One thing I do want to point out with this one is that despite the Ponies being all colors of the rainbow (thus not really having "races" like human) there is one "African" character called "Zecora" who is a Zebra instead of a Pony. Now, I don't really hold to some bizarre idea that Black people are always Zebras (HQ, AA) but in a situation like this one where the design works with the stripes, I'm not above using the stripes to my advantage.

PreRaphaelite

Yours sincerely, Judi Dench.

Tomato

HD Pony:

Pony/Micro Avatar:

You people ought to be ashamed of yourselves, not recognizing this one... tsk tsk, for shame. I haven't started thursday's yet, but if you don't recognise him either, I'll forever be ashamed of you all.

Deaths Jester

I was off becuase you used black stripes instead of blue which is on Ren's outfit! I'm mroe ashamed at you, 'Matter, for using black stripes..made it so wrong!!!  :P