Ponification: Electric (02/03/2013)

Started by Tomato, November 05, 2011, 07:42:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

juancho

and i thought saturn king looked mean
that is plain evil and creepy

catwhowalksbyhimself

I'll have to make sure he sees this, since I'll see him in CoH tonight almost certainly.
I am the cat that walks by himself, all ways are alike to me.

Ephemeris

Quote from: Tomato on February 07, 2012, 10:18:43 PM
Ummmm... obsly I missed something somewhere along the way here... for now, here's Ephemeris

Cool, it's a face only a parent could love.  Awesome job Tomato!

Also, Mike will be so happy for me!

Mr. Hamrick

Me thinks thinks that Tomato might not have been here for "Leon the Waffle Making Pony" back in the day.

Tomato

I was not. I will however note that regardless of how funny this waffle thing is, it is still invariably not an avatar. That, plus the idea here is to change things into ponies... what would I do with Leon, make it a "My Little Human"? Boooorrrrring.

MikeB7

That!  Is!  Awesome!  I bet it was a fun challenge   :thumbup:

Outcast

ow_tiobe_sb

Quote from: Tomato on February 08, 2012, 12:23:25 AM
I was not. I will however note that regardless of how funny this waffle thing is, it is still invariably not an avatar. That, plus the idea here is to change things into ponies... what would I do with Leon, make it a "My Little Human"? Boooorrrrring.

*stops stopwatch*  Tsk!  Tsk!  Tom, we're gonna need to improve those funny bone reaction times.

And, for the record, Leon is a real community member.  I, for one, believe in him...and A. "Hammy" Sammich...

Nice Ephin' Ephemeris, BTW.  :thumbup: I think my son will have nightmares for weeks. (Note to self: stop allowing child to look over shoulder while at the computer.)

ow_tiobe_sb
Phantom Bunburyist and Whirled Braker
Two words: Moog.

Mr. Hamrick

Quote from: Tomato on February 08, 2012, 12:23:25 AM

Correct me if I am wrong but wasn't there a "joke account" for Leon at one point to do along with the "Dr. Manbot" stuff?

and as for "A. Hammy Sandwich"...  I haz a sandwich? :cool:

Reepicheep

No! Leon is REAL and he makes REAL waffles! Especially Blueberry!

REAL Blueberry!

Deaths Jester

Quote from: Reepicheep on February 08, 2012, 12:55:01 PM
No! Leon is REAL and he makes REAL waffles! Especially Blueberry!

REAL Blueberry!

Mmmmm...real blueberries!!!
Avatar picture originally a Brom painting entitled Marionette.

Kommando

Its probably best that Tomato doesn't do Leon. I mean how can MLP possibly capture the waffly-awesomeness and do it justice? Leon is no ordinary pony.

Tomato

Again, I'm turning human avatars into ponies here. I'd be doing the opposite for Leon... turning a pony into a human. And what's funny about a human making waffles? Nothing.

That said, not a one of you has given me proper references for anything even if I wanted to. So unless you're going to be helpful, stop spamming mah thread!

Thursday's pony is done regardless. Still waiting on an "official" avatar for Outcast, so I randomly picked an avatar that Juacho had already done a micro for and BAM pony goodness.

ow_tiobe_sb

Quote from: Tomato on February 08, 2012, 07:49:24 PM
Again, I'm turning human avatars into ponies here. I'd be doing the opposite for Leon... turning a pony into a human. And what's funny about a human making waffles? Nothing.

I don't know what you're going on about, 'Mato; you're the only one here who suggested turning this fine equine specimen, which does not resemble MLP, into a human avatar.  Just take your nitroglycerin and notice how helpful and thread-relevant I'm being at the moment (a rare occurrence, to be sure).

Besides, I'm new here, and you have a nasty habit of pounding on the newbies--so cut me some slack.  Moreover, yo' momma! :P

*disappears from the thread in a puff of irrelevant, Previsionary smoke*

ow_tiobe_sb
Phantom Bunburyist and Whirled Braker
Two words: Moog.

Tomato

If I want to yell in my own thread you will listen to my ramblings and do what I say, YAR! *face stab*

But no, seriously, I have 2 in-progress ponies for next tuesday.

Tomato

sneaking this in on my way out the door

and here's a preview of one of next tuesday's ponies.

juancho

how can you turn a potato into a pony and make it look godd?
I dunno, but i lovei t.

And nice to see HQ getting some pony magic :D

Reepicheep

Outcast

Tomato

Guys, quit yer blasted whining about Leon. All your whining is doing now is making me go all EPIC-TOMATO-RAGE on all y'alls. Keep it up and I might decide once and for all that I'm never going to finish him, and then you'll be left with no recourse other then to do one yourselves, one which will clearly be inferior to how awesome you all think Leon was and you'll be all sad and hate yourselves worse then prev does.

Previsionary

Quote from: Tomato on February 09, 2012, 04:30:55 PM
blah blah blah blah blah blah blah hate yourselves worse then prev does.

Once again, I'm going to ask you to stop mentioning me in your posts. This is the fourth time this week. Let me remind you that you are an extra and that the stars do not speak to the minor roles. If you cannot stand on your own two feet that is not my fault, but you will not be using me as your comparison piece, especially in these poorly worded, ungrammatical posts which lack poise, humor, and perfection.

Now, compose yourself, ignoramus, for I know that you are crying (mostly for attention), but I will not allow my name to be besmirched by such a low class citizen. Ugh, the very thought! *adjusts gloves, brandishes cane, and disappears in an irreverent poof of smoke, Tiobe-style*
Disappear when you least expe--

Tomato

Quote from: Previsionary on February 09, 2012, 04:45:31 PM

Blah blah blah you all suck blah blah blah

See, like I said: Hate yourselves worse then prev hates you. Fate worse then death.

Deaths Jester

Quote from: Tomato on February 09, 2012, 09:52:12 PM
Quote from: Previsionary on February 09, 2012, 04:45:31 PM

Blah blah blah you all suck blah blah blah

See, like I said: Hate yourselves worse then prev hates you. Fate worse then death.

Hey, don't bringmy royal employer (Death, for those to ignorant to notice my name) into this!  She wants nothign to do with Prev!!!
Avatar picture originally a Brom painting entitled Marionette.

Tomato

A second preview, since I was up at hours no Tomato ought to be (woke up at 4am. FOUR AM! GRAH!) and finished both ponies.

Reepicheep

Outcast

I think they're waffles? with some strawberries and blueberries on top?
Maybe there's a fr avatar here who likes waffles or something? :huh:

Reepicheep

Not to my knowledge. This just looks like a waste of time to me.

Outcast

Hmmm....maybe....it's Tortuga... :huh: :)

Edit: Or.....Dr. Manbot.... :P :wacko:

2nd Edit:....i know...it's gotta to be...this Leon they're all talking about.....Leon, the waffle-making pony....

Tomato

Pssst... Outcast... stay out of it. He's being ignorant on purpose. You'll all get to see who it is, regardless of who that might be, on tuesday.