News:

Rings of Reznor!

Main Menu

Pod'20: Goldballs (March 22)

Started by Podmark, August 22, 2011, 12:35:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Podmark

Well this has been a long time coming but here's part 2 of the X-23 skins preview:

Re-skins of her New X-Men, Fang, X-Force, and X-Men costumes.
Still some more to do.

Quote from: SickAlice on December 28, 2014, 08:59:17 PM
Can't wait for that. Planning on throwing in her Target X costume?

I thought I'd reponded before but I guess not  :huh: I haven't decided yet if I'll do the Target X costume. I like it but it's complicated and wasn't used much. We'll see.

Quote from: windblown on December 29, 2014, 10:16:24 PM
Those are perfect Pod, and I'd better start to skope the rest of the All new team to go with that fantastic skin :)

Please do!  :thumbup:
Get my skins at:
HeroForce
my Google page

spydermann93

I'm super excited for these!

You and Windblown make a great team, Pod! :thumbup:

Jimaras8

POd and Windblown STOPPPPPPPPP with the teasing. I have seriously watched every video with WB new animations and now i am seeing Pod releasing the...preview????? Arghhhh, by the beard of Odin  :P :P. I have stalled the creation of wind dancer and X-23 until those awesome stuff is released. When are you going to open the floodgates????

windblown

I'm so loving the new face  :thumbup:  Great improvement on the costumes too!

laughing paradox

Pod, I really like your updated X23. The face looks sweet and I'm particularly loving the Fang costume.

murs47

Podmark

X-23 in her two brief stints as Captain Universe:
Get my skins at:
HeroForce
my Google page

Cyber Burn

Very nice Pod, the coloring here is beautiful, especially on the second version.

windblown

This is going to be a great pack :) Both skins are superb, I really like that first skin.

Podmark

And finally...it's done!

Avengers Arena, Avengers Academy, and Target X costumes.

So that's it. Took forever but very soon I'll be releasing a 12 pack of X-23 skins with Windblown's skope. Enjoy!

I have a poll going to get input into my next skins. It focuses on skopes Windblown has sent me. I'd appreciate your votes. Doing this really energized me to finish X-23.
The poll also triggered an exchange with SickAlice that led to us teaming up to finish a skope of TMNT's Karai that Windblown made for me, so she'll be jumping to the top of the list.
Get my skins at:
HeroForce
my Google page

deanjo2000

A lot of work! but so worth it, they look amazing :thumbup:
https://www.mediafire.com/folder/da3a3y1ac4uqp/FreedoForce

"sorry she couldn`t wait" superman to wonderman jla/avengers.

spydermann93

Can't wait to download her, Pod!

I love the work that you and Windblown are collaborating, on! :thumbup:

laughing paradox

Great stuff, Pod!

I really like the details and line work in these new skins. I've never seen X-23 as Captain Universe before, but I love that look.

windblown

Those look great! I really like the Target X skin.

SickAlice

Podmark

Wind Dancer update for Windblown's new skope:

Hopefully I'll release it with X-23 this weekend.
Get my skins at:
HeroForce
my Google page

SickAlice

So awesome. To be honest your Wolverine is still my favorite skin set to date and one the most inspiring works to me personally. I can honestly say much of what I do came from just observing how you pulled that one off. And there's always excitement whenever windblown has a release forthcoming though I'm sure that's a given for anyone here.

Podmark

Thanks, Wolverine was a bit of a turning point for me. But Detourne_Me deserves credit there too. He helped inspire my All-In-One approach.
Get my skins at:
HeroForce
my Google page

laughing paradox

I don't know if I mentioned it before but I really appreciate the work you do on these characters faces.

Wind Dancer looks effectively young and I like that.

Podmark

Thanks, faces are something I've put a lot of work into.
Get my skins at:
HeroForce
my Google page

SickAlice

Totally, then thanks to DM as well as they in turn changed the technique I use as well.

windblown

I love it. She looks absolutely perfect now.

deanjo2000

Quote from: Podmark on April 25, 2015, 05:59:19 PM
Thanks, faces are something I've put a lot of work into.
It shows, great skinning at its best :thumbup:
https://www.mediafire.com/folder/da3a3y1ac4uqp/FreedoForce

"sorry she couldn`t wait" superman to wonderman jla/avengers.

Podmark

X-23 and Wind Dancer released. Enjoy!
Get my skins at:
HeroForce
my Google page

Jimaras8

*Takes a fake gun and shoots in the air gangsta style*!!!  :cool:

spydermann93

Cyber Burn

I really like being able to use random Skins when playing, so these all in one Skopes are fantastic.

BentonGrey

These are all excellent, Pod.  I especially like the Captain Universe one.
God Bless
"If God came down upon me and gave me a wish again, I'd wish to be like Aquaman, 'cause Aquaman can take the pain..." -Ballad of Aquaman
Check out mymods and blog!
https://bentongrey.wordpress.com/

bat1987

Great work on all of these, and same as Cyber I love having extra Skin options

Podmark

New preview today. Once again thanks to the efforts of Windblown and this time thanks to SickAlice I give you the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles villain Oroku Karai:

The first costume belongs to the current IDW comic version of Karai. In that story Karai is the grand daughter of the Shredder and the chunin of this Foot army. I really loved the new design for her and Shredder in the new comic, seeing them helped me get into the book - and it's a great book, probably my favourite version of TMNT, blending all the previous versions with some cool new stuff. Great stuff highly recommended.

The next 3 are all from the 4Kids cartoon that started in 2003. That cartoon really got me back into the Turtles, prior to that I'd kind of wrote them off as something that was part of my youth with limited interest to my older self, but that cartoon made me a fan all over again. It also introduced me to Karai, one of my favourite characters in the series now. In this version Karai is the adopted daughter of the Utrom Shredder. Her loyalties to him eventually waver and she ultimately teams up with the Turtles. The first image is her first outfit, then her outfit designed for the Back to the Sewers iteration (though almost only seen in the Turtles Forever film) and lastly the dress she wore to April and Casey's wedding at the end of the series.

This has been in the works for a long time. I was working on the skope for the IDW version, trying to create a mesh with dual swords and a bow, eventually Windblown stepped - for a character I don't think he even knew(!) - and delivered this awesome skope. Still I was working on other skins and it wasn't until recently during my poll that SickAlice stepped in and offered to team up adding new parts to the skope allowing for more costumes. At this point I had to finally do the skins. So huge thanks to both of them.

SickAlice has some additonal Karai skins for this collaboration coming too!

I'll be making more trips to the TMNT universe down the line  ;)
Get my skins at:
HeroForce
my Google page