News:

Rings of Reznor!

Main Menu

Pod'11: February Skin Poll

Started by Podmark, February 07, 2011, 03:15:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Which character do you want me to skin next?

Scott Lang Ant-Man 90's costume
8 (20.5%)
Dick Grayson Batman
12 (30.8%)
Electro Gauntlet Era
6 (15.4%)
Omega Sentinel
13 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 39

Voting closed: February 12, 2011, 03:15:01 PM

Podmark

Welcome to the Podmark skin poll of February 2011. Here you can cast your vote for which of the four characters below you'd like to see me skin next. The winning skin will likely be completed and previewed in March.

The options:

1. Scott Lang Ant-Man 90's costume
Will include the custom helmet created by Tomato. Part of my Pym related collection.

2. Dick Grayson Batman
Been looking to do some Batman skins for a while and this seems like a good place to start. Has anyone else skinned him yet?

3. Electro Gauntlet Era
Electro's current costume. I've been planning to do some Brand New Day era Spidey characters so this would be the start of that.

4. Omega Sentinel
A favorite from Mike Carey's X-Men run. I wanted to skin her years ago but had trouble building the skope. Now I'm more experienced and ready to do her justice.
Get my skins at:
HeroForce
my Google page

Cyber Burn

I put my vote in for Electro, just because. Second choice would be the Omega Sentinal, I don't believe she's been skinned/skoped yet, and it would be nice to bring a new character to FF.

John Jr.

I voted Bats, I made a skope of him some time ago, but I believe it's the only version available. We all could benefit from a better version.

President Raygun

I would have really liked voting for Ant-Man, considering how great your latest Ant-Man skins have been, but I voted for Omega Sentinel instead, because as Cyber said I don't believe anyone's skinned her yet and she'd be cool to have in-game.

AfghanAnt

detourne_me

Podmark

Quote from: detourne_me on February 08, 2011, 07:10:19 AM
Why no "all of the above" option ;)

Because the operative word in the poll is "next"  :P
In a perfect world I'll get to skin all of them.
Get my skins at:
HeroForce
my Google page

ghazkul

ElijahSnowFan

Woot! Omega Sentinel's in the lead! C'mon, people -- let's give Karima a little love! ElijahSnowFan needs some new shoes and an Omega Sentinel skin/skope! ^_^