News:

Rings of Reznor!

Main Menu

Bloodshadow's skin thread

Started by Bloodshadow, December 03, 2010, 04:12:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tomato

I didn't comment on this already? what?

Love the new avatar design, and I'm always a sucker for red/black costumes. Skin is nice and clean, about the only thing I'd change is maybe ad some depth to the belt, but it looks fine as-is. Also, props on the cast shadows from the belt and hood, they really do add to the skin.

Bloodshadow

Thanks for the comments guys :cool:
I've been working on redesigning my originals,This one is a hex of Grenadier's Hawkman mesh(very awesome mesh!) and the redesign of my character The Gold Eagle

I've got a couple more to preview,be back later when I have more time for that.
See ya soon.

Sioux City Dynamo

Very nice redesign!  I really like gold eagle!
Io

Podmark

That's pretty cool looking. Nice design.
Get my skins at:
HeroForce
my Google page

windblown

That's a cool character design Bloodshadow!

Cyber Burn

I love your original character designs, they're always well thought out and excellently executed. Great attention to detail.

Bloodshadow

Thanks for the compliments guys :cool:
I'm having a lot of fun redesigning and updating my old characters and creating some new ones,guess I'm kinda doing my own reboot :P
Next up is my speedsters on a new skope,Big thank you to Cyber Burn for the skope!

Left to right is 2 versions of my hero Blindspot(I couldn't decide which I like more so I made them both)next is Streak(a character I created for Champions way back in high school)and last is Road Rage(Blindspot's arch-nemesis)
Well,back to skinnin',see ya soon!

Cyber Burn

You know that I'm already a fan of BlindSpot and RoadRage, but I think that the Streak is my new favorite.

detourne_me

Your speedsters look great, but Wow The Gold Eagle is such a cool design.

spydermann93

Amazing stuff, Blood!

Very neat and very crisp designs.

Podmark

I like the first 3 quite a bit.
Not really digging Road Rage though, which is odd since he's a reverse of Blindspot 2. Must be the colours.
Get my skins at:
HeroForce
my Google page

Helix

Perhaps Road Rage should be construction-barrel orange.  :D

AfghanAnt

Blindspot 2 is a really strong design. I especially like Golden Eagle.

Bloodshadow

QuoteI like the first 3 quite a bit.
Not really digging Road Rage though, which is odd since he's a reverse of Blindspot 2. Must be the colours.
I'm with ya on that,I went with orange and black to resemble a road hazard sign but never have been totally happy with him thanks to the colors.Color combinations seems to be the hardest part of creation for me.
QuoteYou know that I'm already a fan of BlindSpot and RoadRage, but I think that the Streak is my new favorite.
That is so cool,he's a pretty basic design but I really like him and he looks really good in game.

Podmark

Quote from: Bloodshadow on May 15, 2013, 07:56:07 PM
That is so cool,he's a pretty basic design but I really like him and he looks really good in game.

Sometimes basic designs are the best.
Get my skins at:
HeroForce
my Google page

Cyber Burn

Quote from: Podmark on May 16, 2013, 03:55:30 AM
Quote from: Bloodshadow on May 15, 2013, 07:56:07 PM

Sometimes basic designs are the best.

I definitely agree with this.

EDIT: Just wanted to let everyone know that Bloodshadow skinned and sent me an ALT Avatar. It looks really great! I would love to see it get previewed here.

Bloodshadow

Your wish is my command :P

This is my alternate version of Cyber Burn's avatar,which I made because I wanted to start doing some avatars to give a little back to the community here that has been a part of my life for 10 years and who better to start with than Cyber Burn.He has helped me many times when I've needed skopes done,I see him constantly helping other members whether it be skoping,character ideas,sending skins,etc. and the guy NEVER asks for anything in return.I can't think of anyone more deserving of recognition,Thanks for all your efforts Cyber :cool:
P.S. I'm really glad you like it,I tried to stay faithful to your original design but at the same time put in some of my own design style and I think it turned out pretty cool. :D

Sioux City Dynamo

Awesome job Bloodshadow!  I really like it!  I agree about Cyber he is a true community member.
Io

windblown

Those speedsters are very nice, I really like the logo on the Streak's costume. The alternate version of Cyber Burn's avatar looks great, that's a cool redesign.

Helix

I have to agree; I love the simple elegance of the Streak's costume!

And nice work on Cyber's avatar! It was really cool of you to do that. You're right...he consistently bends over backwards to help out his fellow FFers. I think most of us owe him a great deal of gratitude for one good deed or another.

spydermann93

Cyber's definitely one of the coolest members on this site. Props to Cyber for being so awesome.

And props to you, Bloodshadow, for your fantastic skin and contribution.

This community is really great.

Cyber Burn

Bloodshadow's re-design is truly awesome and extremely well executed, and as for everything else, you guys give me a lot more credit than I could ever deserve. But I really appreciate the all of the compliments very much, thank you.

Tomato

Quote from: Cyber Burn on May 17, 2013, 01:17:34 PM
Bloodshadow's re-design is truly awesome and extremely well executed, and as for everything else, you guys give me a lot more credit than I could ever deserve. But I really appreciate the all of the compliments very much, thank you.

Cyber, you've been a great friend and member of the community since you joined, and I don't think there's a single person who has earned as much respect around here as you have. I think I've mentioned this before, but I have never seen the members of this community as upset as they were that one time someone tried to take advantage of you... I thought Benton was going to start chewing the furniture.

This redesign is brilliant work, very well executed, and one of my personal favorite Cyber Burn designs so far.

Bloodshadow

Thanks for all the comments guys :D
I'm back with another Avatar,thought I would take a shot at this one just because I really like his name and it inspired me to make a skin for the really cool skope Afghan Ant made for his own character Raijin.And so I give you.....Windblown

I'm working on an original villain team I'm calling "The Death Squad" right now,I've got Skullcrusher and Pyre done,but still got a lot to do on Ritual and haven't even started Apparition yet.I should have a pic up within a couple days though,til then what do you think of Windblown?

Helix

Bloodshadow - That is a very cool design, bro! Nice work!

martialstorm

Love those designs Bloodshadow! :thumbup:

Podmark

I really like the skins and designs for both Cyber Burn and Windblown. You've got a great eye for design.
Get my skins at:
HeroForce
my Google page

Sioux City Dynamo

Io

deano_ue

the designs are great and the lines are clean as the can be.

but and i guess i'm gonna be the bad guy they dont seem to have any pop factor. the colours of some like CB's red or the whites on windblown seem kinda flat, and its a very easy fix they just need a little bit of highlights. it would offset the dark tones and give it a bit of more punch