My new Yahoo site is coming along..

Started by panoramac, October 25, 2010, 01:29:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

panoramac

I posted two updated versions of my idea of character scale tools over at http://games.groups.yahoo.com/group/Panoramac_FF/. I included some basic instructions on how I use the scale, alongside Nifskope and Photoshop to more precisely size skopes and characters to be "just right". Hardcore character creators may find it useful, but you can use them for any kind of scaling really. One tops out at 31 ft. and is a good all-around (not as much zooming in). The other is 60 ft. and encompasses more of the giant type characters and some Mechs you may want to create. I also have a forthcoming 102 ft.version for the real big guys like Red Ronin and Terminus. They're fairly customizable as well. I was hoping to have more  in the way of skopes, some skins, etc.. but I got a tad bit distracted.  :P Just go to "new stuff" and you can download them. Ignore the other folders, I have yet to fill them heh heh. Let me know what you think. I thought they could be useful to someone out there. Now I can work on organizing and posting some skopes. :lol: