News:

Rings of Reznor!

Main Menu

retouched screenshots!

Started by naitvalis, September 26, 2010, 03:04:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

naitvalis

hi! i start this topic for launch a theme, the theme is retouched freedom force screens!
1 step take :ff: or  a :ffvstr: screenshot, 2 step modify the screen with some software you like, i know in this forum there is many good photoshop artists so if you like this theme join this topic and post your art!
(this topic can be a good incentive for those retired skinners too... maybe they see this pics and return to ff cryng with nostalgy  :D).

naitvalis

if someone is interested: in my intention this screenshots must look like a comic cover.

naitvalis

this cover called : wolverine: the path of the shogun.

Outcast

Really nice screenshot here Naitvalis. I think it would make for a nice comic book cover. And the background you made for them fits perfectly with the title you chose...Wolverine: the path of the shogun. :)

I'm not sure what you did, but the oil painting style is kinda cool too. :cool:

naitvalis

thank you outcast  ^_^, well the idea was create a gallery of screenshot art of freedom force.
i know many of you when play freedom force and pause for give command, look characters and play with the camera to look them better ...example: you play with us agent, let him throw his shield, and you move the camera to look "shield view" :D.
so this is a topic to share your moment of play, and even to play a little with softwares without to much efforts.
i think it was a good idea but no one have partecipate in this,so is not so good after all hehe :D

panoramac

Really cool Naitvalis, and this is a great idea. I like what you've done, I like samurai's look and the colors overall.  I've played around with screenshots myself in photoshop, nothing quite as creative as that though. I'll see if I can come up with anything interesting in the archives. Looks likes Wolverine's about to wreck that fool! ha ha

naitvalis

thank you panoramac, i'm glad to see other peaple start to think to partecipate in this.

Outcast

Sorry for the late reply on this Naitvalis.

Don't be quick so quick to write off your idea as a bad one. As you can see, there are some people who think this is a great idea. Personally, i thought that your idea was a rather clever/inventive or as Panoramac would say "creative" way of making use of those screenshots and turning them into something else which people can still appreciate if not more.

I'm glad Panoramac will be showing us some of his work. Can't wait to see it. :)

naitvalis

a new one, BATMAN: nightmares in the red sun.

panoramac

I really like that one Naitvalis. It would also be interesting with just Batman going off against an unknown evil or against a perhaps, a more obviously menacing foe. Just my opinion. You have a knack for this screen capture stuff. I can't seem to find any of my screen captures and I only did a few. Oh well,
thanks for the encouragement on that matter Outcast. At least by Sunday, I should at least have a small number of skins and skopes up at the Yahoo Group.

naitvalis

oh many thanks again pan, i hope i can steal your skins and skopes soon hehe *smiles evily*

Outcast

Amazing work on this new "comic cover" screenshot Naitvalis. It looks very cool. Like Panoramac said, you really seem to have a talent and passion for this kind of thing. 

It's too bad Panoramac couldn't find any of his old screenshots, would have been interesting to see how his "comic cover" would have looked like. :)

Yeah at least we can still check out those skins/skopes of his. Hope he'll show us some preview pics. :)

naitvalis

thank you very much outcast.