News:

Rings of Reznor!

Main Menu

Bioshock Infinite

Started by catwhowalksbyhimself, August 13, 2010, 02:47:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

catwhowalksbyhimself

http://gamebanshee.com/news/99172-bioshock-infinite-announced.html

Just announced, it's a new Bioshock by Irrational, only this time, Rapture is being left behind for Columbia, a flying city and embodiment of American which became lost somehow.

Not too many details, but hey, it's Irrational, so you have to love that.
I am the cat that walks by himself, all ways are alike to me.

captmorgan72

I have never played Bioshock and I am looking for a 360 game to buy. Do you guys recommend this?

Cardmaster

The original Bioshock was really great. The second one.. not so much.
This one promises to hopefully be AMAZING. And as a big fan of classic Americana design, this really appeals to me aesthetically. :)

-CM
Sah-WEEEEET!
www.ericstirpe.com

electro

When I logged onto XBox live today I saw that Irrational had a video & it said "Something Fans have been waiting for" & my heart skipped a beat for a second because I thought this might be another Freedom Force game. After a slite disapointment it was quickly releaved when this very cool trailer sucked me in - I loved the hot air ballon sceens :blink:

Midnight

Ah, so that's what she was talking about.

I've worked with the actress who is doing the VO for Elizabeth (the girl in the trailer). Small small world.

lugaru

The trailer is gorgeus and some people on a podcast I listen to watched some play footage and where impressed. Cant wait... for 2012

electro

TheMarvell

WOW. Electro, that video was freaking amazing. This game looks incredible.

I really liked the first Bioshock, but I did find it slightly overrated. I didn't love it as much as lot of other people. Bioshock 2 looked good as well, but I passed on it since other games were/are out that I wanted more (although I feel it doesn't get much praise simply because one man who kinda became well known after the first one wasn't involved in the sequel (Ken Levine, I think his name is)).

Anyways, I love how the main character now speaks. It's one thing I didn't like about the first Bioshock, as well as a lot of other FPS games of today. It just feels hollow to me. But yeah, this looks awesome. Only thing I didn't like in that video was the bloody nose at the end and only because it's so cliche.