News:

Rings of Reznor!

Main Menu

Great Hunt Mod problem

Started by B A D, August 10, 2010, 11:55:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

B A D

Ok I have downloaded the Great Hunt Mod ( awesome mod, all the best chareceters in it) and have gotten to the mish were youre playing as The Phantom alone and wakeing up in Karvens hunting grounds. I mannage to kill Karven and his pet Raptors. I then walk over to the door and discover that you can not unlock it. So I begin searching for a switch or something and find it under a rock. It says door controls and if you read the description it says device for opening door. So I try clicking on it, shooting it, punching it, throwing objects at it in rage, and calling it names. It just wont open. Does anybody know what the problem is with that? Am I supposed to wait for something. Is it a glitch? plz someone help me on this. Its a really good mod and I wish to kick Kane's butt.  :banghead:
PROTIP: If you?re going to build a robot that can think for itself and then make it do menial labor, don?t make it twice your size, indestructible, and strong enough to pick you up and use your body to beat your friends to death. Alas, such is ever the folly of man.

Panther_Gunn

I wonder if this is somehow related to the switch issue in Mr. Mechanical's lair mission, that only seems to occur if you have FFX installed.  I don't remember what the "fix" for that was, but I know there was a way to get past it.  I'm sure someone knows what I'm talking about.
The Best There Is At What I Do......when I have the time.

catwhowalksbyhimself

Yes, there were instructions on the website.  There was a file you had to replace until that mission was over.  There's a replacedment file included with the mod, so just find it in the mod folder and backup and replace the one in the main data folder.
I am the cat that walks by himself, all ways are alike to me.

splunge

BAD, cat, panhter: I'm having the same trouble and can't seem to find the replacement file referred to.  I have what I assume to be the full version from the mod graveyard.  Can anyone offer me some help?  BAD, did you get it working?

Thanks!