News:

Rings of Reznor!

Main Menu

Help with shoulder pads

Started by John Jr., July 29, 2010, 12:04:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

John Jr.

Hi guys, I need a help with my Cosmic Boy skope. Where I should paste his shoulder pads?
Thanks in advance.
Ref pic:

daglob

yeah, that's one I've been meaning to ask too. I've tried the spine, the clavicle, and the upper arm, but it doesn't always move with the arm.

Cyber Burn

When I was 'skoping, depending on the meshes used, I would usually just paste onto the scene_root.

John Jr.

I tried it, first time the shoulder pads didn't move with the mesh, second time the mesh stopped to move, like it doesn't recognize the kfs anymore :banghead:

cmdrkoenig67

Which mesh are you Skoping, JJ?

Dana

John Jr.

Xenolith

Is there a spine1 available?  Sometimes that works pretty well.

cmdrkoenig67

Don't forget to remove the NiSkinInstance branch of the shoulder pad too (if it has one) once you've pasted it in, then move it into place.  

I personally, would use one of Tommyboy's tom_versatile meshes (which should have all the parts you need in it already and you can use the tom_basic_thinner part of the mesh, if you want) and just shrink him a bit to make him teen size after un-hiding the shoulder rings...Just a suggestion.

Dana

Cyber Burn

You may want to check Tom's Legion mod, it has alot of great stuff.

Xenolith

The thin bodies Tommyboy included is a really good idea.  I agree with Dana.

John Jr.

Thanks for the suggestions, guys.
I'm always using Tommyboy's LSH material, in fact, I wouldn't be able to do my LSH mod without Tom's creations. The Tom_basic_thinner suggestion is great, I'll try it.