TJ Gorilla Anvil and Captain Spud's Crusher skin-Bump

Started by daglob, July 26, 2010, 12:38:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

daglob

This thing has to exist; I've seen pictures of it at FXForce. If you know where it is, please let me know. Or, if you have it, could you send it to lonespaceranger@gmail.com, or maybe post it at one of Texas Jack's Yahoo Groups (and then we can ALL get it)?

Also: has anyone got Captain Spud's Crusher skin?

herodad1

hey glob, what does it look like? a gorilla with a gun? just curious in case someone doesnt know it by name but has it.

daglob

Imagine Thunderball (Wrecking Crew) as a gorilla with an anvil instead of a wrecking ball on the end of his chain.

cmdrkoenig67

I could swear I saw it in one of his groups...I'll take a look.

Dana

EDIT:  I can't find it (sorry)...But I know I saw it somewhere recently.  I'll let you know where, if I do find it.

UnfluffyBunny

It was made under request by TJ for maxis vor, and was only ever hosted on the twisted earth yahoo groups afaik, I can't even remember what it was called, it had like, a person name, possibly "bozz" but i'm not sure

daglob

I've gone through all the Twisted Earth groups I can find, and can't find anything that looks promising.

Anyone able to add to Unfluffy Bunny's information.

Yeah, I know the easy (but time-consuming) thing to do is just download everything and take a look.

Any information on Crusher?

Was a TE Mod ever done?

daglob