Transformers 3 news

Started by Ares_God_of_War, May 20, 2010, 12:45:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ares_God_of_War

"That is not dead which can eternal lie, and with strange eons even death may die."

CarpeGuitarrem

Megan Fox dropped...and Alan Tudyk is supposed to be part of T3. Things are actually looking up...

Gremlin

Not if Michael Bay is still at the helm they aren't...

BWPS

It's definitely a step in the right direction, but they need to also drop Michael Bay and every single human character. I'll probably end up seeing this just because they'll say its better than the last. But it'll probably still be bad.
I apologize in advance for everything I say on here. I regret it immediately after clicking post.

steamteck

The reason she's not included because he shouldn't be tied down with a love interest is one of my big pet peeves with many sequels however.

deano_ue

that and saying bay was akin to hitler

CarpeGuitarrem

Quote from: BWPS on May 20, 2010, 11:53:27 AM
It's definitely a step in the right direction, but they need to also drop Michael Bay and every single human character. I'll probably end up seeing this just because they'll say its better than the last. But it'll probably still be bad.
No, we can keep Alan Tudyk as an air force pilot or something. Because Wash plus Transformers would be win.

Oh, and we need more Summer Glau, but that goes without saying.  ;)

Ares_God_of_War

"That is not dead which can eternal lie, and with strange eons even death may die."

gengoro

Quote from: BWPS on May 20, 2010, 11:53:27 AM

Amen. The trailers always look great. Then when I see it, its like WTF.

TheMarvell

ok, she's not a good actress or anything, but let's face it, she was one of the better parts of those films simply because she's eye candy.

JeyNyce

Watching Prime transform and telling the autobots to roll out was eyecandy, Megan Fox, was just in the way.
I don't call for tech support, I AM TECH SUPPORT!
It's the internet, don't take it personal!