News:

Rings of Reznor!

Main Menu

Invincible, but Battery Powered

Started by BentonGrey, May 06, 2010, 11:33:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BentonGrey

Howdy guys, I'm working on transporting my Iron Man build to FF2, and I am curious as to how y'all have him set up.  I do specifically want a classic version of the character, rather than anything super modern that might end up being anachronistic. 
God Bless
"If God came down upon me and gave me a wish again, I'd wish to be like Aquaman, 'cause Aquaman can take the pain..." -Ballad of Aquaman
Check out mymods and blog!
https://bentongrey.wordpress.com/

electro

I also have mine setup with russian doll so when he's defeated Tony Stark busts out of the suit still wearing his repulsar pads on his hands - So he can get maybe a blast or two in before someone wallops him - Was to lazy to make a full Tony skin so I just painted some quick pads on male_suit skin - Fast flier is a good attribute for him to have as well - Some people have given him fast healing to represent the rerouting of power & self repair but, I skipped that on mine :blink:

Spoiler
Spoiler

BentonGrey

Ha!  That's pretty cool, Electro.  That's a really neat idea. :)  How do you represent his repulsers in the game?  Crushing?  What type of damage?
God Bless
"If God came down upon me and gave me a wish again, I'd wish to be like Aquaman, 'cause Aquaman can take the pain..." -Ballad of Aquaman
Check out mymods and blog!
https://bentongrey.wordpress.com/

Panther_Gunn

Without having anything installed, I"m forced to look at the hero file in notepad.  I can tell you that I gave Tony Armoured, Light Speed, Flier, Danger Sense, and Temperature Control.  I'm pretty sure I made him metal.  He's got a typical punch (for his enhanced armor strength), repulsors (crushing, big knockback), unibeam (energy, high damage), smart missile, and energy absorption.
The Best There Is At What I Do......when I have the time.

electro

Yea crushing & energy seem to do the trick, Can also set up the Throw/Pull swap for a retractor power :blink: