News:

Rings of Reznor!

Main Menu

John's Skopes and Skins

Started by John Jr., April 04, 2010, 12:33:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

laughing paradox

Nice to see you back, John!

I really like how Superman came out! Great work on the costume.

John Jr.

Thanks, LP. It's good to be back.

John Jr.

spydermann93

Cyber Burn

Oh man, awesome face work JJ.

John Jr.

Quote from: Cyber Burn on August 03, 2014, 02:56:53 AM
Oh man, awesome face work JJ.

I just edited Mur's base, CB, he did the hard work.

And he's coming...

John Jr.

Finished the "Man of Steel" skopes:

Updated Superman.

-New mesh and skin
- Includes alternate "Black Costume" skin
- Compatible with  :ff:

General Zod

- Compatible with  :ff:

Both kryptonians are available on my Yahoo group:

https://groups.yahoo.com/neo/groups/cavernadosilencio/info

Hope you like them.

windblown

Great work on all of them, but the best part for me is the face of General Zod, it really looks like the actor of the movie.

Podmark

Very cool. I like the black variant!
Get my skins at:
HeroForce
my Google page

trebean

Zod takes the cake. The texturing looks great too
Anyway, doesn't Henry Cavill have black hair?

BentonGrey

These are really nice, JJ!  Zod is ESPECIALLY impressive.  It's great to see you back on the forums and producing awesome stuff!
God Bless
"If God came down upon me and gave me a wish again, I'd wish to be like Aquaman, 'cause Aquaman can take the pain..." -Ballad of Aquaman
Check out mymods and blog!
https://bentongrey.wordpress.com/

deanjo2000

https://www.mediafire.com/folder/da3a3y1ac4uqp/FreedoForce

"sorry she couldn`t wait" superman to wonderman jla/avengers.

John Jr.

I'm glad you liked them, guys.
Benton, it's good to be back and I have more skopes and skins on the way.
trebean,
In the photos sometimes Cavill's hair looks brown, others black (because of the lighting, I suppose), but in most of the movie's merchandising (action figures, statues) they painted his hair brown, so I did the same.

martialstorm

They are wonderful skins John and an amazing reproduction from the movie  :thumbup:

John Jr.

laughing paradox

I thought I commented on this, but I love your Man of Steel skins!

General Zod's face is perfect!

John Jr.

Thank you so much, LP.
Looks like Zod is the star of the bunch. I'm glad you liked it.

John Jr.

Michael Keaton Batman's costume from the Tim Burton movies.
Still a WIP and I need a little help. I wanted to skope (and not just skin) the two vials/cylinders on the belt, but I have no idea where I could get the mesh pieces. Any suggestions?

Cyber Burn

I'm not totally sure the look you're going for, but for Cylinder type pieces, I would check Tommyboy's "Red_Robin_TF", that one has pieces on the Belt/Buckle you might be able to use. Or you could check Grenadier's "Checkmate_Knight" Meshes, a couple of them have a piece on the thigh where the Staff is shrunk down, so it's a smaller cylinder type piece.

As for your WIP, the eyes kind of seem a little bit mismatched, mostly noticeable on the left eye, but otherwise, very nice.

John Jr.

Quote from: Cyber Burn on September 05, 2014, 01:55:16 AM
I'm not totally sure the look you're going for, but for Cylinder type pieces, I would check Tommyboy's "Red_Robin_TF", that one has pieces on the Belt/Buckle you might be able to use. Or you could check Grenadier's "Checkmate_Knight" Meshes, a couple of them have a piece on the thigh where the Staff is shrunk down, so it's a smaller cylinder type piece.

As for your WIP, the eyes kind of seem a little bit mismatched, mostly noticeable on the left eye, but otherwise, very nice.

Whops! I forgot to say, it's supposed to be the Michael Keaton Batman from Tim Burton's movies.
I'll check Tommyboy's meshes, thanks for the tip, CB.

John Jr.

I'm just adding some final touches and I believe Bats will be released before the weekend.

spydermann93

murs47

Great skin, JJ. I really like how Keaton-y the face turned out. Well done!  :thumbup:

daglob

Podmark

Very nice. Good job on the highlights.
Get my skins at:
HeroForce
my Google page

detourne_me

Nice! This guy looks great!

laughing paradox

I really like how the highlights came out on the skin. They are fantastic!

Great Bat-skin!

Tomato

Darn it all, I really want to "like" your post post, but there's no little heart icon in the corner that I can click and then immediately forget about. So now I have to actually take the time and type out the fact that your Batman skin is absolutely amazing, and it's just so tedious. *sighs theatrically*

(Seriously though, I actually spent about half a second looking for the like button. I think I've been using waaaaaaay too much tumblr lately)

John Jr.

Thanks for all the kind words, guys.

Pod and LP,
The main suit highlights are from Mur's base, I'm only editing the highlights form the "leather parts". So it's Murs who deserves the praise, and he really did a killer job with his base.

Murs,
Thanks, I really tried to get a good Keaton impression here. I'm glad you liked it.

John Jr.

Michael Keaton as Batman skope and skin now available at my Yahoo group:
Get him and go punch Jack Nicholson and kiss Kim Bassinger.

https://groups.yahoo.com/neo/groups/cavernadosilencio/info