News:

Rings of Reznor!

Main Menu

FR at the Burial Cave

Started by UnkoMan, March 25, 2010, 06:18:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

UnkoMan

So the Freedom Society took on the burial caves the other day...
Myself, Bats, C6, and Benton.

Spoiler

Charge into action!

Rogue and the Corpse begin the assault, whilst huge lightning blasts come from behind!

We drag him closer to the electrical onslaught.

And proceed to beat the living snot outta him!

Man, taking screenshots during gameplay is hard. I don't know people do it. And mine aren't even very good!
Anyhow, quite a fun time!

BentonGrey

Awesome work, Unko.  I was actually thinking to myself, "how did he manage to take screenies during all that!?"  I was barely managing to keep The Rogue on his feet!  That was a good time, though.  Thanks for posting some screenshots, it is really cool to have a record of the team going into action!
God Bless
"If God came down upon me and gave me a wish again, I'd wish to be like Aquaman, 'cause Aquaman can take the pain..." -Ballad of Aquaman
Check out mymods and blog!
https://bentongrey.wordpress.com/

Xenolith

It looks like the Rogue stole Hundred Acre Bear's Honeycomb Hive Defense power.   :lol:

bat1987

Awesome, I think I blinked on one of the photos  ;)

Valandar

Quote from: Xenolith on March 25, 2010, 07:18:29 PM
It looks like the Rogue stole Hundred Acre Bear's Honeycomb Hive Defense power.   :lol:

Nah, I use a yellow-shifted Eldritch Shield for his Honey Barrier. I wanted to try to stay in the arcane sets for the character, yannow.
"I've never seen anything this beautiful in the entire galaxy. ...All right, hand me the bomb."  - Ultra Magnus

No, I am NOT accepting suggestions or requests at this time.

UnkoMan

Sets schmets. That's why we play CO isn't it?

Ack, but seriously, it is lots easier for Corpse to take screenshots, since he has a hard time dying. Those were culled out of a large batch however. Basically I just randomly hit the screengrab button in between trying to do stuff.

I love seeing them though. If anybody else takes them you should post!

Courtnall6

Cool pics Unko! :cool:

Wild Wave is unleashing his mighty "Jazz hands" attack in the first pic :P
Clothes make the man and colourful tights make the Super-Hero.

Alaric

If anyone's interested, I just posted a guide to using the game's demorecord feature to take screenshots in the Tips and Tricks thread.
Fear the "A"!!!