News:

Rings of Reznor!

Main Menu

Bioshock2

Started by bredon7777, February 15, 2010, 04:36:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

bredon7777

Anyone else returning to Rapture?
"I can't wait to hear this guy's monologue. 'I am the Palindrome! Feel my power! Power my feel! Palindrome the am I!' Peter Piping weirdos." - The Middleman

Uncle Yuan

Maybe someday, but I currently have most of Dragon Age to complete and recent discussion about Mass Effect have moved both games to the tops spots on my list.

I loved the first game, though.  (I should replay it as nasty to see the other ending.)
"But there's no use crying over every mistake
You just keep on trying 'till you run out of cake
And the science gets done, and you make a neat gun
For the people who are still alive."

lugaru

A sequel seems almost unecesary but I'm curious for the multiplayer. It will be a while, that is for sure, I'm way behind on games.

The Phantom Eyebrow

Almost completely echoing my thoughts guys, I loved the original but thought it made a fine stand-alone game without really needing a sequal.  I have too much of a games backlog in any case to be getting this now (not that that will necessarily stop me).  The thing is that Rapture was such a great setting I'm sure I'll have to get BS2 at some point.

I've also been thinking about replaying the first one as a bad guy to see what difference it makes.  I should also turn the vita-chambers off this time...

detourne_me

The original was way too creepy for me, I even turned down a friend on steam that said he'd give me a gift copy.  i don't think i'll be going near bioshock 2 either...

JeyNyce

Have it, but want to finish Mass Effect 2 before I play it.
I don't call for tech support, I AM TECH SUPPORT!
It's the internet, don't take it personal!