News:

Rings of Reznor!

Main Menu

DJ's Den

Started by Deaths Jester, November 14, 2009, 04:27:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Deaths Jester

Where else are you going to find a Ghost Rider foe who let some Haitian witch doctor con him into wearing a knockoff Quicksilver get up with fuzzy boots by promising it would bring him back to life?  Well, here he is, it's The Apparition:

Face detail

-DJ
Avatar picture originally a Brom painting entitled Marionette.

BentonGrey

Ohh man, DJ, these C-List villains have never looked so good!  Great work, man!  The expression on that guy's face is excellent.
God Bless
"If God came down upon me and gave me a wish again, I'd wish to be like Aquaman, 'cause Aquaman can take the pain..." -Ballad of Aquaman
Check out mymods and blog!
https://bentongrey.wordpress.com/

Podmark

Great skin. Never heard of him and considering he's wearing Pietro's costume I'm curious what his deal is.
Get my skins at:
HeroForce
my Google page

Kenn

DJ, are you releasing these anywhere?
My Amazing Woman - A Romantic Comedy of Super Heroic Proportions.

Also what Lightning Man and Kenn-X have been doing lately.

Deaths Jester

Quote from: Kenn on November 06, 2013, 04:21:55 AM
DJ, are you releasing these anywhere?

Once I have five skins/skopes together, I'll be releasing them on FRP but not until then...so just two more to go....

Quote from: Podmark on November 06, 2013, 12:41:03 AM
Great skin. Never heard of him and considering he's wearing Pietro's costume I'm curious what his deal is.

Well, you can read up on him here.

ELECTR0

Can't wait to download Comanche! Any plans to do the rest of the Flashmob gang? Creature_Tvl_skope by Cmdrkoenig on FRPMods looks like it could be a good starting point for Mister Fish.

Deaths Jester

Quote from: ELECTR0 on November 10, 2013, 10:19:16 PM
Can't wait to download Comanche! Any plans to do the rest of the Flashmob gang? Creature_Tvl_skope by Cmdrkoenig on FRPMods looks like it could be a good starting point for Mister Fish.

I've already did Cheshire Cat, Commanche, and Chemistro...I want to do Spear but the fact that I want the mesh to almost be exactly like the character is proving to be a problem...unsure about Mr Fish.

Deaths Jester

Everybody was kung-fu fighting!!  Yep, it's the Shang-Chi villain, Shadow Slasher:

Face

...and if you blokes haven't noticed it yet, I'm doing a full scale alphabet run on obscure villains (A, B, C, E, and S are done).

Cyber Burn

In case I haven't said it before, I am really glad to see you skinning again DJ. These are some fun looking characters that you have brought into FF.

BentonGrey

Nice!  I'm loving all these obscure guys, DJ!  Great work on his bandanna and facial hair, there.   :D
God Bless
"If God came down upon me and gave me a wish again, I'd wish to be like Aquaman, 'cause Aquaman can take the pain..." -Ballad of Aquaman

laughing paradox

Shadow Slasher looks awesome. Great face on him.

daglob

Podmark

Once again, a very nice skin of a guy I've never heard of ;) Your face work is the highlight.
I really do think it's great having these obscure characters being skinned. One day we shall skin the entire Marvel and DC universes!
Get my skins at:
HeroForce
my Google page

Deaths Jester

Quote from: Podmark on November 14, 2013, 12:25:25 AM
Once again, a very nice skin of a guy I've never heard of ;) Your face work is the highlight.
I really do think it's great having these obscure characters being skinned. One day we shall skin the entire Marvel and DC universes!

I don't know why you blokes keep saying that my face work is the highlight of everything...I mean, please...I could do a whole lot better than this with a little work and a higher grade graphics engine!!  And the DC universe?!?!?!  I have to skin the DC universe too?!?!?!  Oh bloody 'ell.

Quote from: Cyber Burn on November 13, 2013, 01:54:53 AM
In case I haven't said it before, I am really glad to see you skinning again DJ. These are some fun looking characters that you have brought into FF.

Well I'll keep skinning until I've worked through the alphabet for sure...after that who knows.

windblown

Great skin!! Once again the face is my favorite part of the skin.

Deaths Jester

Due to the downtime of FR on Monday, I bring you two new skins...yes two new skins.

First up, we have the Vietnam veteran turned impossible-to-kill assassin who hates Iron Fist, Warhawk:

Face up close

With him, that makes five and the five skins are on their way to Prem for posting.

And then, we for the start of the next future posting we have the flashy arsonist who was beaten by Dazzler, Flame:

Face up close

More to come later....perhaps.

-DJ

detourne_me

Nice work!
These villains are actually pretty cool.... Aside from being lame one-off characters that you want to skin, y'know.

Deaths Jester

Quote from: detourne_me on November 21, 2013, 03:38:17 PM
Nice work!
These villains are actually pretty cool.... Aside from being lame one-off characters that you want to skin, y'know.

Not all are lame one-off characters...Warhawk, Flame, Shadow Slasher, Commanche, and Cheshire Cat appear in multiple issues.

spydermann93

Holy crap, it's Warhawk!

I never thought I'd see him. :blink: :D

WyldFyre

And Here I thought DaGlob was the master of the obscure.:) 

Great skins O' Dark one.
For Freedom!

FF Museum Website: http://ffmuseum.org/

laughing paradox

These last two characters look really great, and I actually recognize Warhawk! I remember when he fought the X-men.

Podmark

Those are some great looking skins.
Get my skins at:
HeroForce
my Google page

BentonGrey

Ohh man, those are beautiful skins, DJ.  I've got to say, what a waste of a wonderful design, having Flame defeated by Dazzler.  That's a cool look for a villain!  I love the symbol and detail work on his costume, very nice.
God Bless

Cyber Burn

Quote from: BentonGrey on November 22, 2013, 05:06:17 AM
Ohh man, those are beautiful skins, DJ.  I've got to say, what a waste of a wonderful design, having Flame defeated by Dazzler.  That's a cool look for a villain!  I love the symbol and detail work on his costume, very nice.

Couldn't agree more in all respects.

Deaths Jester

Here we go with another "lame-o" villain.  This one showed up once in Marvel Team-Up when Black Panther and Spidey teamed up to humiliate him before he was perforated by the original Scourge.  Meet, Hellrazor:

-DJ

detourne_me

Woah! I actually remember this guy!
but wait something is amiss...
Quote from: Deaths Jester on October 31, 2013, 02:06:59 PM
But...but I don't want to skin the colour yellow anymore....:(

joking aside, this is a pretty cool skin DJ

Deaths Jester

Quote from: detourne_me on November 25, 2013, 04:25:50 PM
Woah! I actually remember this guy!
but wait something is amiss...
Quote from: Deaths Jester on October 31, 2013, 02:06:59 PM
But...but I don't want to skin the colour yellow anymore....:(

joking aside, this is a pretty cool skin DJ

Yeah...I didn't want o skin his guy because of the yellow but he was the only one I had that I could hammer out quickly for the letter H.

Deaths Jester

And we continue....

This guy faced the Punisher and Spiderman but ultimately ended up with one of Frank's bullets lodged in his heart, it's Persuader:

More to come...after Thanksgiving.

laughing paradox

I like your run of supervillains here, DJ. Really good stuff. Hellrazor looks great.

Podmark

Now that guy looks pretty neat, and the name sounds familiar...probably thinking of somebody else though.
Get my skins at:
HeroForce
my Google page