News:

Rings of Reznor!

Main Menu

Renegade Mesh Request

Started by TrajkLogik, November 05, 2009, 07:35:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TrajkLogik

With Ren's site down, I was hoping someone might be able to send me the Parasite_REN mesh? My email is my member name AT Yahoo.com

Thanks

Tawodi Osdi

No point in starting a new thread on a similar topic.  I am looking for superman_ren.  Any help would be appreciated.

John Jr.

Quote from: Tawodi Osdi on November 05, 2009, 11:15:59 PM
No point in starting a new thread on a similar topic.  I am looking for superman_ren.  Any help would be appreciated.

Just sent it.

area34

I'll send you Parasite when I get home.

Tawodi Osdi

TrajkLogik

lion23dj

I sent you the Superman_Ren, Tawodi Osdi. And... how can I put the file in this reply? :banghead:

Tawodi Osdi

Thank you, Lion.  I received the mesh.  I had already gotten it from John, but your effort is appreciated.  As for posting in here, if you had it in something like a Yahoo! Group or website, you could post the URL here.  I don't think it is possible to post an entire file.

Cry Havoc

May I also have Superman_REN? ;)

life_matrix

Ah! I need superman_ren, too.  :(
Please?  :huh:

BTW: Since a lot of folks are in a similar pickle, perhaps we could upload it to one of the Renegademeshes Yahoo groups? (such as Renegademeshes1) It should not be a problem since anyone can join and upload files to the group. And space is not an issue since Yahoo increased the size limit per group to 100 MB.
"I'm going to hang up this phone, and then I'm going to show these people what you don't want them to see. I'm going to show them a world without you. A world without rules and controls, without borders or boundaries. A world where anything is possible." - Neo, The Matrix

daglob

Well, I've got FF1 working for now, and I can't find my FF1 versions of Superman REN or Ren's Composite Superman.

Would some kind soul please help me out by sending them to lonespaceranger@gmail.com?

This may be the first of many such requests...

area34

I sent you Composite Supes. Regular Supes for FF1 though is on a different machine...

daglob

I can wait; I need to get to bed anyway. Tomorrow is fine.

Thanks!

Cyber Burn

As long as we're on the subject of Ren_Meshes, could someone please send me the AIM meshes?

life_matrix

Ah...

Please send superman_ren to bsperan [{at]} mail.com
Thank you!
"I'm going to hang up this phone, and then I'm going to show these people what you don't want them to see. I'm going to show them a world without you. A world without rules and controls, without borders or boundaries. A world where anything is possible." - Neo, The Matrix

area34

Doh, Doh, Doh, You might want to get someone else to get you Supes. My none skoped version is sitting on my old backup and its a *swear word* to get to. If no one can help I'll dig it out but Raygunn or some one should be able to help.

daglob

President Raygun

Hey Daglob I'll send you that supes

Edit: It's sent.

swede4444

I read somewhere Renegade made a "professor hulk" mesh? Could someone send that to me?

Xenolith

To jump on this thread, I'd like to request the following meshes:

Hulk
Thing
Captain America Classic - Is there any other?
Captain Marvel (Golden and Current)
Black Adam (Golden and Current)
Black Goliath
Power Man

Thank you very much!

Kenn

I'll add a request to see if Renegade's mesh of the "Earth-2" Owlman ("CSA_Owlman" I think is the name) could be added to one of the three yahoo groups.
My Amazing Woman - A Romantic Comedy of Super Heroic Proportions.

Also what Lightning Man and Kenn-X have been doing lately.

Kenn

I found it on an old disk I hadn't realised I had.   I added it to Renegademeshes3.
My Amazing Woman - A Romantic Comedy of Super Heroic Proportions.

Also what Lightning Man and Kenn-X have been doing lately.

SupaheroTV

why dont eveyone add all the REN meshes on the yahoo groups
i want all of the marvel ones what were on the site if anyones got any

daglob

Quote from: SupaheroTV on June 29, 2010, 01:14:31 PM
why dont eveyone add all the REN meshes on the yahoo groups
i want all of the marvel ones what were on the site if anyones got any

Renegade isn't completely gone, and has said that he will do something about making his stuff available. That is the main reason I think we haven't loaded up Renegade's Yahoo Groups months ago.

PsychoDan

could somebody send me the parasite_ren mesh?

thanks

Ryunwe

somebody can sent me superman an the thing by renegade pleaseeeee?

my mail:   Ryunwe@hotmail.com

thanks

AfghanAnt

I forgot Ren did a Black Goliath. Can someone send it my way? afghanant (at) gmail.com

BentonGrey

God Bless
"If God came down upon me and gave me a wish again, I'd wish to be like Aquaman, 'cause Aquaman can take the pain..." -Ballad of Aquaman
Check out mymods and blog!
https://bentongrey.wordpress.com/