News:

Rings of Reznor!

Main Menu

Portraits...

Started by Beastlord Karankawa, October 20, 2009, 02:35:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Beastlord Karankawa

I have a few hero's that do not have portraits...I have plenty of images, but what is the best way to build a portrait?

Thanks in advance!

Previsionary

check the comprehensive list of tutorials just above  this thread... or go here: http://www.geocities.com/ff_portraits01/tute.html
Disappear when you least expe--

Beastlord Karankawa

Thank you!  Missed it in my searches...

BaddAzzYellaBro

Anyone know where I can find the portrait tutorial. the link is not working

Panther_Gunn

Quote from: BaddAzzYellaBro on May 16, 2010, 10:12:21 PM
Anyone know where I can find the portrait tutorial. the link is not working

That's because Yahoo shut down all of the geocities sites last year.  Don't know who had that site, and if they relocated the tutorial anywhere.  Here's a quick tute, though:

Use an image editor to either crop the image you want down to 64 x 128 pixels (w x h) or copy the image you want over over an existing file.  Save it into a .tga format, with the name portrait.tga, in the folder you need.

If you're still having difficulty, you can always make a request for one in the Requests forum.
The Best There Is At What I Do......when I have the time.

daglob

There also used to be a site with bunches and bunches of portraits, but I can't seem to find it. Maybe somene else...?

Previsionary

That was SHJ's site, which also had the tutorial, which happened to be hosted on geocity.
Disappear when you least expe--

Panther_Gunn

Quote from: Previsionary on May 17, 2010, 06:01:56 AM
That was SHJ's site, which also had the tutorial, which happened to be hosted on geocity.

*ouch*
The Best There Is At What I Do......when I have the time.

Amazo Version 2.2

There's also a yahoo group dedicated to portraits. I just don't remember whose it was off the top of my head.
For anyone, and everyone, who has ever done anything to improve the FF/FFvs3R gaming experience, I want to say thank you. Life is so short, and you have all brought me so much joy. I hope that one day, I am somehow able to return the kindness and generosity that all of you have shown.

growlermike

I've got both the Marvel and DC portraits packs if you need them

Cyber Burn

Quote from: Amazo Version 2.2 on May 25, 2010, 08:44:43 PM
There's also a yahoo group dedicated to portraits. I just don't remember whose it was off the top of my head.

http://games.groups.yahoo.com/group/LP-SUPER-TEAM/

If anyone was still looking, here it is.