News:

Rings of Reznor!

Main Menu

Halo 'round my head?

Started by Valandar, September 28, 2009, 04:05:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Valandar

Okay... so I opened up the C Store in-game, and saw a tab called "Unlocked Content"... there was something there called "Inborn Tenacity", and it was marked "Free". It was a power, which I then slotted, which adds 5% to all physical DR, and adds another 12% when my HP gets low. And now I have a halo.

Does anyone know where that "Inborn Tenacity" came from?
"I've never seen anything this beautiful in the entire galaxy. ...All right, hand me the bomb."  - Ultra Magnus

No, I am NOT accepting suggestions or requests at this time.

BentonGrey

God Bless
"If God came down upon me and gave me a wish again, I'd wish to be like Aquaman, 'cause Aquaman can take the pain..." -Ballad of Aquaman
Check out mymods and blog!
https://bentongrey.wordpress.com/

Alaric

Quote from: Valandar on September 28, 2009, 04:05:37 PM
Okay... so I opened up the C Store in-game, and saw a tab called "Unlocked Content"... there was something there called "Inborn Tenacity", and it was marked "Free". It was a power, which I then slotted, which adds 5% to all physical DR, and adds another 12% when my HP gets low. And now I have a halo.

Does anyone know where that "Inborn Tenacity" came from?

It was part of one of the pre-order packs, don't remember which one. I pre-ordered through Gamestop, so I got anti-gravity boots which I can purchase for free for any of my characters- only got them for one character, since they fit the concept.
Fear the "A"!!!