News:

Rings of Reznor!

Main Menu

Ultimate DC needs you!

Started by murs47, September 01, 2009, 06:27:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mole-Man18

After a long period of laziness, I've decided to play with the Heromachine, and here's the results:

Doctor Albert Dalton/Bizarro

Bio:

After the first appearance of the Superman, many where amazed by his incredible powers, and of course wanted to have similar abilities. Soon series of experiments followed, some of them completely successful, like Ra's Al Ghul's project, resulting in creation of Captain Marvel, some of them slightly flawed but still a success, like the US Government Wonder Woman Project. But on the every success, there where a thousand failures. One of them is a case of doctor Albert Dalton. He was a Lexcorp scientist, in charge of Biotechnology Research Department, obsessed in discovering the mystery of Superman's powers. After obtaining a sample of the Man of Steel's blood he replicated it, and used it's modified version on animals, in hope of mutating them. There where many failures, but eventually a gorilla named Grood gained highly enhanced intelligence, as well as incredible strength and durability. Unfortunately Dalton underestimated powers of his creation, resulting in gorilla's escape. During Grood's escape scientist was gravely injured, and to survive he injected himself with the mutated Kryptonian blood. He's wounds healed, but he hasn't gained any superhuman powers at all... At least at first. Several weeks later doctor Dalton realized, that his intelligence, reasoning abilities, and learning speed vastly improved. During the following research he found out, that his body absorbs the energy from the sunlight, and "boosts" his brain to the superhuman levels. Unfortunately there where a horrible side effects: After few months Dalton's body began to change once more. Patches of chalk-white skin, covered with glowing green veins, giving it a appearance of cracked marble appeared. As an ironic twist along with the changes of his body he gained powers similar to those of Superman, but much weaker, finally achieving his original aim. Along with them our scientist exhibited violent mood swings, and periods of intense paranoia. Soon he realized, that his mutation was greater, than he expected, but as a result he would lost his sanity, along with his humanity as well. Finally he would become extremely powerful monster, without an ounce of sanity, or logic. Dalton confined himself to his laboratory, cut from the sunlight, and begun to take a liquid form of Kryptonite, to kill non-human cells in his body, or at least slow down the process, while he works on a cure. But to this date, he found none...

As always sorry for the grammar, and dumb back story.

BTW. I've borrowed his name from professor Dalton - the creator of "Duplicator Ray", that created the first Bizarro, and Albert Beezer, a biological template for a Al Bizarro, main hero of the "A. Bizarro" mini-series.     

Helix

Don't know if you're still interested in design help, but I'm working on an ultimate Dr. Fate and an ultimate Firestorm. Let me know if you're interested.

murs47

Quote from: Helix on January 30, 2011, 05:35:57 AM
Don't know if you're still interested in design help, but I'm working on an ultimate Dr. Fate and an ultimate Firestorm. Let me know if you're interested.

I'm always interested in design help especially with my current schedule. Fate and Firestorm aren't on my list but I'm always looking for inspiration. Mole-Man, naitvalis, Green Hornet, inspire me all the time with their great designs.

Helix

Green Hornet