News:

Rings of Reznor!

Main Menu

Dynamic Designs.....Sort of???

Started by Sioux City Dynamo, August 15, 2009, 03:33:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Amazo Version 2.2

Quote from: BentonGrey on September 12, 2011, 11:34:18 PM
Awesome work SCD!  The zombie one is really nicely detailed, but these are all excellent skins.  I think the face on the first one could use...something, though.  I think the mouth isn't quite right.

i see what yuo mean. the mouth looks to be a bit off sided. that said though. great skins.
For anyone, and everyone, who has ever done anything to improve the FF/FFvs3R gaming experience, I want to say thank you. Life is so short, and you have all brought me so much joy. I hope that one day, I am somehow able to return the kindness and generosity that all of you have shown.

Sioux City Dynamo

Hi guys, thanks for the feed back.  I will work on the mouth for Cap....Also, all skins are on tfCaptain America.  I skoped on a few parts and alphaed the rest.  All shields are the base shield alphaed to different shapes.  With that in mind, I did not know there were so many guys with shields I liked!  Here are so more:

As, always, any thoughts or suggestions are appreciated!

Respectfully,
Io

Cyber Burn

QuoteAs, always, any thoughts or suggestions are appreciated!

Respectfully,

All I gotta say is, "I can't wait to get my hands on these"!

spydermann93

so... many... shields...

Fantastic work, SCD  :thumbup:

Podmark

I don't think I'm familiar with most of those guys but they're really great skins. I'm really impressed with your work.
Get my skins at:
HeroForce
my Google page

BentonGrey

Sheesh SCD!  You're getting down-right prolific!  These are excellent man.  I love the subdued detail of your style man.  It is so unique.  These are all great, but my favorites are definitely the top one and the one second from the bottom....hah, the ones I am completely unfamiliar with.  The face, symbol, and armor pattern of the top one are all really well done, and I guess I just love the colors on the other.  Also, the grimace on USAgent's face is utterly appropriate.  Nice choice.
God Bless
"If God came down upon me and gave me a wish again, I'd wish to be like Aquaman, 'cause Aquaman can take the pain..." -Ballad of Aquaman
Check out mymods and blog!
https://bentongrey.wordpress.com/

John Jr.

I'm impressed with the clothwork and the skins color. They give an unique look to your skins.

Amazo Version 2.2

really cool skins and skopes scd. i've been wanting to try my hand at learning to skin, and i wanted to my first skin to be cap, but the feet were mapped different then the base skins. if you dont mind me asking, how did you get tpast that?
For anyone, and everyone, who has ever done anything to improve the FF/FFvs3R gaming experience, I want to say thank you. Life is so short, and you have all brought me so much joy. I hope that one day, I am somehow able to return the kindness and generosity that all of you have shown.

Sioux City Dynamo

Hi Amazo,

I encourage you to take a stab at skinning...If I can do it, I am sure you can as well. 

In order to skin some of Tommy's new meshes, you will need to adjust the base you are using based on the different mapping.  I make my adjustments one color, one skin at a time with photoshop.  If I was really thinking I would edit the base I use and go from there....but, as of yet, I have not done that...

Respectfully,
Io

Sioux City Dynamo

Also, thanks to everyone for the kind words!  Keep that up and I will have to make more...

Wait a minute....I did:

UNCLE SAM!  It is my favorite amalgam Captain America Jr

And from Contest of Champions...The Defensor

Not sure why, but I have always liked this guy..

As always, any thoughts or suggestions are appreciated.

Respectfully,
Io

martialstorm

Wonderful I really like how you modified the body for Uncle Sam and the Defensor looks great as well, great variety and use of this mesh plus your skins now have a crisp and clean style of their own.

Amazo Version 2.2

are al these sheild slingers on the same skope?

docdelorean88

I know i already commended you but i must say, your clothing texture is really very unique! I really like it! Keep up the amazing work! I would love to see some variation on spiderman done in your style, i feel it would fit very very well! :)
"Roads, Where we're going we don't need... Roads"

laughing paradox

Nice work, SCD. Your skinning continues to get better and more developed.  I like the little details on your Defensor skope.

Sioux City Dynamo

Hi everyone,

Thank you for the kind words.  I have really enjoyed this last batch of skins.

Amazo, yes - all of these are on the same skope except for Defensor and Captain America Jr.  They have their own skopes.  All use the same keyframes and the best part is that Tommy's keys for this mesh animate capes.  So CAJs cape flutters!

Ok...change of gears....Halloween is on its way so it is time for some creature inspired heros....First up:

Simon Garth - The Zombie

This was fun and many thanks to Tomato for his wonderful suit base!

Respectfully,
Io

Cyber Burn

Loving the custom faces SCD. I'm continually impressed with your improving skills.

ShawDAMAN

murs47

These are all great! Love the cloth-work on these!

Sioux City Dynamo

Hi everyone,

Again, thank you for the kind words.  I appreciate them. 

Here are a couple more Halloweenish comic book characters

Again, thanks to Tommyboy for the awesome meshes and pieces and Tomato for the fantastic suit base.

As always, any thoughts or suggestions would be most appreciated.

Respectfully,
Io

docdelorean88

Quote from: Sioux City Dynamo on October 05, 2011, 11:20:05 PM
Hi everyone,

Again, thank you for the kind words.  I appreciate them. 

Here are a couple more Halloweenish comic book characters

Again, thanks to Tommyboy for the awesome meshes and pieces and Tomato for the fantastic suit base.

As always, any thoughts or suggestions would be most appreciated.

Respectfully,
Solumn Grundy, born on a monday...WONDERFUL WORK! :D
"Roads, Where we're going we don't need... Roads"

Podmark

Get my skins at:
HeroForce
my Google page

Cyber Burn

Solomon Grundy's face seems a little busy, but the Deadman looks great. Another job well done.

Sioux City Dynamo

Hi Cyberburn,

Thanks for the feedback. I appreciate it! 

Lets try this one....same Solomon Grundy skin....different mesh.....better result?

Also, anyone familiar with this character??

Stay tuned for more monster inspired characters.....As always, any thoughts or suggestions are appreciated.
Io

ShawDAMAN

They're all weirdly... lifelike. Haha  :o  :P

I do like the second Grundy mesh better.

Cyber Burn

The new mesh definitely works better for the character. And again, great texture and facial work.

Amazo Version 2.2

i like both grundies. my only suggestion would be to move up the hair on the second to better match the first. and i'll agree with cyber, great facial work. youre right up there with daglob on that level in my opinion.

Swingman

The second Grundy mesh is a winner and so is the skin. Great work, Sioux City Dynamo!

Cyber Burn

Hey SCD, I'm having some pinking issues with your Power Princess skope from NPI, I've gone through all the texture files and the skope itself in Nifskope and can't seem to find what's missing. I don't know if anyone else is having the same problem, but if you have any suggestions, I would be really gratefull, thank you.

laughing paradox

The face work on Simon Garth is incredible. I love how that came out. I dig how Deadman looks, too.

Sioux City Dynamo

Hi everyone,

Thanks for the thoughts and feedback!  Now more mighty monster madness....

As always, any thoughts or suggestions would be most appreciated!

Respectfully,
Io