A little Superman badness: Codename: Assassin and Atlas

Started by ElijahSnowFan, August 09, 2009, 03:27:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ElijahSnowFan

Hi, guys!

As always, I know the skinner/skoper ranks are limited, but you never know what might strike someone's fancy if you put it out there. (These guys appear to be simple enough that a dedicated mesh would probably be overkill).

But anyway, these guys are raising all kinds of hell in Superman's world right now, and they're pretty fun characters. To be fair, there is already an Atlas skin, and I really don't have a problem using it, but the reason I'm requesting an update is because the skin is for a male basic, and as you can see from the image, this guy is obviously a Male Muscular, and then some -- check out the abs on that guy! :huh:

Thanks for any help someone might want to provide!

Codename: Assassin: http://originalvigilante.tripod.com/codenameassassin/codenameassassinfigure.gif

Atlas: http://www.ifanboy.com/comics/dc_comics/superman/679/cover-large.jpg

Gremlin

It should be possible to take a male_basic skin and throw it on male_muscular or male_heavy. The mapping is similar, if not identical. You might have to rename the file, but that's it.

Jakew

I think Vigilant did Atlas.

Could have sworn I've seen Codename: Assassin too

daglob

Vigilante's version goes on Male Hood Nocape. There is no Male Muscular Hood, so...

[edit] Or at least I thought so. That's where my copy is, although the notes on Vigilnt's site says Male Basic

ElijahSnowFan

Quote from: daglob on August 10, 2009, 02:54:25 AM
Vigilante's version goes on Male Hood Nocape. There is no Male Muscular Hood, so...

[edit] Or at least I thought so. That's where my copy is, although the notes on Vigilnt's site says Male Basic

actually, daglob, you are correct: the Atlas skin does, indeed, go on Male Hood Nocape, and regrettably, there is no Male Muscular Hood...

...that is, unless somehow, somewhere, someone released that? because really, that's all i'm looking for: a more muscular build, with a hood. my skoping skills are poor, otherwise i'd give it a shot, but Male Hood Nocape's all one piece, so that wouldn't necessarily solve that problem.

Zivon23

Quote from: ElijahSnowFan on August 10, 2009, 09:00:11 PM

actually, daglob, you are correct: the Atlas skin does, indeed, go on Male Hood Nocape, and regrettably, there is no Male Muscular Hood...

...that is, unless somehow, somewhere, someone released that? because really, that's all i'm looking for: a more muscular build, with a hood. my skoping skills are poor, otherwise i'd give it a shot, but Male Hood Nocape's all one piece, so that wouldn't necessarily solve that problem.

Does it HAVE to be that hood or can it be oh say....GNI's Silent Scout Hood.......Some skinning whould have to be done to match everything....but that shouldn't be toooooo hard to find around here.

Ah...hell......E....send me the meshes and skins you have......I will see what I can do with skope.  Send me pics too please so I can 'see' what you want as I do not know the characters.  Email addy is over there........Someplace.  :)

<---------------------------------

EDIT:
Are you looking for something like this?

ELIJAHSNOWFAN's Hooded Muscular

ElijahSnowFan

Quote from: Zivon23 on August 10, 2009, 10:39:05 PM

Does it HAVE to be that hood or can it be oh say....GNI's Silent Scout Hood.......Some skinning whould have to be done to match everything....but that shouldn't be toooooo hard to find around here.

Ah...hell......E....send me the meshes and skins you have......I will see what I can do with skope.  Send me pics too please so I can 'see' what you want as I do not know the characters.  Email addy is over there........Someplace.  :)

EDIT:

OH HECK YES, THAT'S WHAT I'M TALKING ABOUT!!!!!!!! :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:

JKCarrier

Heh. I can't believe they're using old First Issue Special characters as Superman villains. Is he gonna fight Lady Cop or the Dingbats of Danger Street next?  :lol:

daglob

They are getting set for the triumphant return of Prez and Brother Power: The Geek.

Zivon23

Quote from: ElijahSnowFan on August 11, 2009, 02:03:05 AM

EDIT:

OH HECK YES, THAT'S WHAT I'M TALKING ABOUT!!!!!!!! :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:

What keyframes are need for this character?

Jakew

EDIT:

Is someone skinning Atlas on that???  :o

ElijahSnowFan

QuoteWhat keyframes are need for this character?
Basically, any that feature brawling-type animations...the way Atlas has been portrayed, he's pretty much just a really strong, Superman-level invulnerable, character. Can't fly, has no energy-based/projection powers.

Which, to me, makes him even more fun when he fights, because he basically gets REALLY, REALLY mad, which will make for some interesting fights in the Danger Room

Zivon: Thanks for doing this! :thumbup: :thumbup:

Zivon23

I'll look at what I got for Keys......maybe make a set of custom ones for ya.  It may take a bit.....as I do have other projects and a wedding to go to. :banghead:

~Z23~

ESF:  Get me better pics.....I would like to get a better "feel" for the character.   :cool:

Zivon23

This good enough?

ELIJAHSNOWFAN's ATLAS

Still sorting out Keys.

~Z23~

PS this is still a WIP.

ElijahSnowFan

Quote from: Zivon23 on August 14, 2009, 09:53:24 PM
This good enough?

ELIJAHSNOWFAN's ATLAS

Still sorting out Keys.

~Z23~