News:

Rings of Reznor!

Main Menu

Yet Another New Guy

Started by KoreBreach, May 15, 2009, 10:38:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

KoreBreach

After a 5-year absence from COH, I'm really liking the changes I've seen and I'm ready to return.

Unfortunatly, I'm whoring the free 15-day trial still, but I'm ready to take the plop down my $20.

I'm not a hard-core player, but try to make it online at least 4 days a week.  Right now, the only toon I've got is a level 10 Fire Blaster named Oxygenator.  Once I'm a paying COH'er, I'd love an invite!

Hope to see you all soon! :D

KoreBreach
(Oxygenator)

KoreBreach

I'm now a paying COH'er.  Got a place for me?

BlueBard

All over the place...

We have SG's on a bunch of servers, the most active ones with the most complete bases are pretty much all on Freedom and maybe Virtue.

Get yourself on the "FR and NRF" chat channel.  You'll find all kinds of helpful people on that.

My global is @BlueBard.  I'm not quite as plugged in as some, but I'm willing to try to point you in the right direction.

You can also check out the SG section of this forum to see if any of those appeal to you in particular.

Let us know what times you're normally on, which server(s) you usually log into.  That'll help.
STO/CO: @bluegeek

KoreBreach

I'm on the Freedom server, and I'm on a few evenings a week (anywhere from 4-9pm, since I have to share computer time with the girls! :rolleyes:)

AncientSpirit

Quote from: BlueBard on May 18, 2009, 01:04:13 PM
All over the place...

We have SG's on a bunch of servers, the most active ones with the most complete bases are pretty much all on Freedom and maybe Virtue.

Get yourself on the "FR and NRF" chat channel.  You'll find all kinds of helpful people on that.

My global is @BlueBard.  I'm not quite as plugged in as some, but I'm willing to try to point you in the right direction.

You can also check out the SG section of this forum to see if any of those appeal to you in particular.

Let us know what times you're normally on, which server(s) you usually log into.  That'll help.

What SGs do we have on Virtue?   I created my first toon there but then re-created him on Freedom so he wouldn't always have to play alone or in PUGs.    And how often do you guys play on Virture?
AncientSpirit
Plotter and Writer of ... The Legendary (and by that I mean LONG FORGOTTEN) Fantastic Force!!!!

B A D

PROTIP: If you?re going to build a robot that can think for itself and then make it do menial labor, don?t make it twice your size, indestructible, and strong enough to pick you up and use your body to beat your friends to death. Alas, such is ever the folly of man.

NeoDarke

Quote from: B A D on May 18, 2009, 09:05:11 PM
There's a  Virtue?

Yeah, it's where I have a few of my legacy characters.
I didn't do it!

What didn't I do?

BlueBard

Virtue has an incarnation of NRF, Containment Crew, The Union, and possibly others not counting the SG's that have yet to get off the ground.  CC and The Union actually have fairly well stocked bases and between those two SG's can teleport to virtually every zone.  NRF has coalition access to those bases as well.

The Virtue SG's are not terribly active at this time, but they're there.  Ditto for the Arena teams camped out on Infinity.  We may see a revival of some of these groups if IoP's and base raids ever go Live in a non-buggy way.
STO/CO: @bluegeek