Skoping Extra Keyframes on TJ's Plastic_Man?

Started by Figure Fan, May 03, 2009, 05:24:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Figure Fan

Hey Skoperrrrz,

I was wondering if it was possible to add additional power animations to TJ's PLastic_Man keyframes?

Along with that, I was wondering if any of you had any good ideas for additional animations that would go along with elastic/stretchy powers for my hero file? So far, I thought that having the whirling arm animations from the speedster keys would be cool for a ranged cone attack that blows targets backward. I could even make an FX that looks like Figure Fan's arm whirling about..

I still wish that TJ would have done flying animations, like becoming a paper airplane or a balloon. Hey--I wonder if it's possible to skope the rocket area attack animation and make it so it was one continuous loop that could be used for flying?

But yeah, any thoughts on this?

Zivon23

Quote from: Figure Fan on May 03, 2009, 05:24:45 PM

I still wish that TJ would have done flying animations, like becoming a paper airplane or a balloon. Hey--I wonder if it's possible to skope the rocket area attack animation and make it so it was one continuous loop that could be used for flying?

But yeah, any thoughts on this?

There is a mesh that has a rocket for a head and a human body........if you skope that on to a mesh that has a different form for flying and remove the body parts, you should be able to get a human that turns into a rocket for flying.  I think think the "rocket man" is at FX Force.  Any mesh that shifts for flying(Hawkeye on his cycle, Iceman sled)should work.  Just a thought that might help.

~Z23~

doctorchallenger

You might want to try one of Tommy's Mr. Fantastic meshes.  The first one was built from TJ's Plastic Man max file, if I recal correctly. It has a flaatened body for a flight animation. I can't rembember about his more recent one.

vamp

Quote from: doctorchallenger on May 05, 2009, 08:07:03 PM
You might want to try one of Tommy's Mr. Fantastic meshes.  The first one was built from TJ's Plastic Man max file, if I recal correctly. It has a flaatened body for a flight animation. I can't rembember about his more recent one.

Yeah, Tommy's mesh includes the arm whirl thing and could have a plane skoped in instead of the flat body

EDIT: Had some extra time, so I skoped a jet for the flying animation. If you want it, I could send it to you. (the jet is from Ren's Toy planes FX)