News:

Rings of Reznor!

Main Menu

What Version Do You Play?

Started by harvey danger, February 05, 2009, 03:40:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

What Version Of Freedom Force Do You Play?

FF1
9 (12.2%)
FF2
37 (50%)
FF1 & FF2
18 (24.3%)
do not play just collect FF1
2 (2.7%)
do not play just collect FF2
3 (4.1%)
do not play just collect FF1 & FF2
1 (1.4%)
Have No Intrest Im Just Here
4 (5.4%)

Total Members Voted: 73

harvey danger

What Version Of Freedom Force Do You Play?
:ff: or  :ffvstr:
RULES
1. please do not reply i repeat do not reply this means you :twisted:
2. No flamming
3. No Trolling.
most of all just vote!!

JKCarrier

I mostly play  :ffvstr: Rumble Room. But I still load up  :ff: once in a while because I like the campaign better.

daglob

At present I can only play FFv3R. I had to choose between the two because I had one graphics card that would run FF1, and one that would run FF2, but would only run one of them. Trying to have my comptuer boot off different graphics cards is supposed to be possible, but in practice it didn't work.

My preference would be to play both.

BentonGrey

I mostly play, and only work for, FF2, but I still load up FF1 from time to time because of all the excellent mods in existence for it.  As a matter of fact, during all the recent unpleasantness I started playing through the Strangers to remind myself why I had started modding in the first place. :D
God Bless
"If God came down upon me and gave me a wish again, I'd wish to be like Aquaman, 'cause Aquaman can take the pain..." -Ballad of Aquaman
Check out mymods and blog!
https://bentongrey.wordpress.com/

The Hitman

I usually play both, but have somehow misplaced my FF1 disc, so I'm quickly falling into the "FF2 only" camp. Having said that, almost all the content I create is for FF1. I figure, folks who only play FF1 get 'em, and FF2 folks can just convert 'em.

Shazam

I prefer  :ff:, however since my comp won't let me play it (Damn service pack 2!) I have to make do with  :ffvstr:
Pursue perfection, but accept excellence.
http://www.tskr.webeden.co.uk/

USAgent

FFv3R only.  Mainly because the AI is soooo much better than FF1......but I did just put in my FF1 disk to play Suicide Squad.

Are we not supposed to be relying to this??

harvey danger

Total Voters: 31

31?  :huh:

thats it?  :doh:

you got to be kidding me :eek2:

Vertex

YEAH Apparently we have 2 types of members. Those who speak and those who watch.
A wise man knows, he knows nothing
I must be the wisest man on Earth,
cause I don't know squat

The Troll

My dismal number of posts would indicate that I would be a watcher...does that mean I have to take some kind of oath of non-interference?

GogglesPizanno

I primarily do FF2 stuff... but then I ported most of the base FF1 game to the new game to use.

BentonGrey

True, I'm much happier playing FF2 thanks to you, Goggles! :D
God Bless
"If God came down upon me and gave me a wish again, I'd wish to be like Aquaman, 'cause Aquaman can take the pain..." -Ballad of Aquaman
Check out mymods and blog!
https://bentongrey.wordpress.com/

cmdrkoenig67

I used to play both (as well as make maps, skins, etc...For both), but since my new Compy and Vista, I can only play  :ffvstr:

Dana

UnkoMan

I "play" FFvsTR. I have uninstalled FF. Why? Because I'm actually in it for the art aspect, and FFvsTR is far superior graphically speaking. Simple.