What server are you guys on?

Started by The Falconer, February 01, 2009, 02:34:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Falconer

I would love to join you guys, I've been lookin for a reason to return to the city. Are you guys all part of an SG?

Valandar

I don't know about the rest, but I spend 95% of my time on Freedom.

As for finding us, join the channel FR and NRF - There's usually at least SOMEONE there, and since it's a chat channel, it's cross-server.
"I've never seen anything this beautiful in the entire galaxy. ...All right, hand me the bomb."  - Ultra Magnus

No, I am NOT accepting suggestions or requests at this time.

BlueBard

I'm split between Virtue, Freedom, Guardian, Liberty, and Infinity basically.  More or less in that order.  For the most part my best characters are on Virtue, so that's where you'd mostly find me.

And if anyone on Virtue wants to join me for levelling, please do.  Maxwell Miracle (Ill/Emp) just hit 40.
STO/CO: @bluegeek

Funeral-Pyre

Preacher

I play on Freedom with a couple of friends, we have a small SG called The Brave and the Beautiful, Im usually on my blaster Apache Thunder or my def, Saint Voodoo. The other leader is my bud K1tt3n, so feel free to say hi or join for a group.
Green Lantern:"WOW So it's true Lil LOBO,Y'know he small enough now that we could kill him."
Superman:"Stop that"
Green Lantern:"C'mon I'll hold him down and you beat him to death."