Rings of Reznor!

Main Menu

Some Skopes

Started by miguelyanke, January 31, 2009, 04:47:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

miguelyanke

Hi people!

Like some of you know i'm on exams and i have no time to do anything;
Now, i have in mind to do a skope for Ultimate_Storm for chuckles, but this is not the problem.

I have been doing a lot of skopes these time before, but i've never upload them (with aio some of them).

I realized that there's no space enought in my page, and i've been thinking on leaving FF (i've been playing since it went out, and now, i think, it's time to uninstall it).

I've been thinking on 3 steps (i don't really know if it's the dcorrect word to say "fases"):
1) Select some of the skopes i've been done in a list to show you some images.
2) Show images to assure or improve the skopes before leaving
3) Upload them somewhere or send it to some skiner to their jobs.

My idea is not to loose the job leaving it somewhere:

Well, let it go:
Acolytes
Acolyte_static_skope
Acolyte_Vindaloo_skope
Acolyte_Francisco Milan_skope   
Acolyte_Unuscione_skope

Imperial Guard
Schism_skope
Fang_skope
Solarwind_Skope (i loved it, so i0ll upload it sure)
Voyager_skope (also)

Morlocks
Piper2_skope
Tommy_skope

Savage Land
Piper_skope

All Reformed mod
I don't know if C4 really liked me to upload them 'cause it's only for his mod, but it has been long time without knowing anything about him... so, i don't really know what to do with all my skopes

Alpha Flight
aio_aurora_skope (over female_basic)
aio_northstar_skope (over vx)
aio_vindicator_skope (over female_basic)

X-Men
aio_Banshee_skope
aio_beast_skope (human and beast form in differents aio  meshes)
aio_bishop_skope
Buff_skope (from GenX movie)     
aio_Cable_skope
aio_cannonball_skope
aio_cyclopes_skope (it's in my webpage... i think)
aio_dazzler_skope (Ok it'll be uploaded because of SHE LOOKS WONDERFULL... With new and old FX's effect XD)
aio_emma frost (classic and new in the same mesh)
aio_exodus_skope
aio_firestar_skope
aio_forge_skope
aio_gambit_skope
aio_havok_skope (over VX) [unfinished]
aio_husk_skope
aio_iceman_skope
aio_m_skope (it'll be also uploaded)
aio_magik demon_skope
aio_magma_skope (with differents fxs)
aio_rachel (marvel girl)_skope
aio_marvel girl_skope (uploaded from what AA used)
aio_mimic_skope (only INK both meshes mixed)
aio_mirage_skope
aio_mistique_skope
aio_phoenix_skope (over IPS skope/mesh)
aio_polaris_skope (^¬^loved it)
aio_pyros_skope
aio_quicksilver_skope (over VX)
aio_rictor_skope (with IPS keys looks ^¬^ gooood)
aio_rogue_skope
aio_salvatore_skoe (Brrrr T_T)
aio_shadowcat_skope
aio_siryn_skope [unfinished]
aio_storm punk_skope (with onslaught skope; i'd like AA to improve it ^_^)
aio_storm_skope
aio_sunfire_skope (over vx)
aio_sunspot_skope (it was one of my firsts so i''ll upload it ^_^)
aio_tessa_skope
aio_vulcano_skope (over vx)
aio_wolfsbane_skope
aio_wolverine_skope (over Ren)
aio_aoa_rogue (i think AA is doing a better job... so you can exclude it)
Beak_skope (also is going to be uploaded)
aio_beast leonine_skope
aio_boomer_skope (loved it, but i really like some skiner to send it, 'cause it looks better with skin that in wireframe) [unfinished at all; only 3 newies costumes]
Daytripper_skope
Destiny_skope (with crossbow)
Jetstream_skope (i don't know if i uploaded it in my webpage)
aio_jubilee_skope (now it's in adult and young differents meshes, but i started to mixed them... unfinished)
Sway_skope (^¬^)
Thunderbird III (going to be uploadedddd!!!!)
Thunderbird_classic_skope
Vertigo_skope (too easy)
Wildside_skope (two version with cape and in male_nimble)

Exiles
Exiles_Sunfire_skope

I also sent slipstream_skope to JP to see if he could improve it.

Ok! these are all i have... now it's your time Freedomreborned ^_^ choose what you really like to see;

I have in mind (once i've finished all my requests [only Chuckes XD]) stop doing anithing to be uploaded, but it doesn't mean i'll dissapear, i'm still going to be here, and i'll still have the skoper in my computer, so I still will be doing things (also sending by e-mail what i've never uploaded if it's necesary XD).

Ok! so, that's all, i hope everyone understood me XD (ohh my poor english!!! XD); see you in two or three weeks again to showing my images.

PDT. hope someone is going to be interested in my job; if not, i'll just erase it XD.

Johnny Patches

QuoteI also sent slipstream_skope to JP to see if he could improve it.
im still having a prob with that also zion and bg.. same exact problem but if i figure one out i killed all three,
shapeshifters bah!!  ;)

Gremlin

I vote for it all, myself, but if you don't want to do that, how about pictures of them all for now? I'd love to see your work, Miguel, this is one impressive list!

crimsonquill

Argh... Too many that I want to see and hopefully download for use...  :wacko:

I'm with Gremlin on this.. try to post pictures of as many of them as you can, then we can select from there. Your work I've seen thus far has been very impressive.

Also there is no rule in only having one yahoo group to host your work in.. better to have a library to allow skinners to pick from when space opens on their schedule. At least for those skopes that are still unfinished because of a missing skin or two.

- CQ
"He said let there be light... CLICK! It was a lightbulb. And It was good."

Podmark

That's a big and exciting list, and there's a few things in there I may eventually use.
Get my skins at:
HeroForce
my Google page

Mystik

just a question. wont all those aio xmen eventually slow down the game in the rumble room if i select 2 many to play with?

USAgent

Definatly the Imperial Guards, Morlocks, and Alcolytes!   

miguelyanke

Quote from: Johnny Patches on January 31, 2009, 05:57:59 PM
QuoteI also sent slipstream_skope to JP to see if he could improve it.
im still having a prob with that also zion and bg.. same exact problem but if i figure one out i killed all three, shapeshifters bah!!  ;)
Jou... i think i'm going to leave the "easy" skope (without tube or any of that) T_T snif

Quote from: crimsonquill on January 31, 2009, 06:35:03 PMArgh... Too many that I want to see and hopefully download for use...  :wacko: I'm with Gremlin on this.. try to post pictures of as many of them as you can, then we can select from there. Your work I've seen thus far has been very impressive. Also there is no rule in only having one yahoo group to host your work in.. better to have a library to allow skinners to pick from when space opens on their schedule. At least for those skopes that are still unfinished because of a missing skin or two. - CQ
Umm... i left yahoo some years ago, but i think i still have my acount... i could try... but it requires a lot of time, that i'm not sure to have, that's the question why i'd like to upload only the "more necesaries" or something like that... that's a good idea, but I'll only upload the requested ones.

Quote from: Gremlin on January 31, 2009, 06:26:12 PMI vote for it all, myself, but if you don't want to do that, how about pictures of them all for now? I'd love to see your work, Miguel, this is one impressive list!
As you say it's a huge list... and it requires some time... that i don't really have right now.
Anyway, i could try to do it my best... you to choose what you want; and, with Crimsonquill idea, upload them in a yahoo group.

Quote from: Podmark on January 31, 2009, 06:46:42 PMThat's a big and exciting list, and there's a few things in there I may eventually use.
Pod, you know i'm one of your best fans, so just tell and i'll send (except if i upload, definitly in a yahoo's group.

Quote from: Mystik on January 31, 2009, 08:42:25 PMjust a question. wont all those aio xmen eventually slow down the game in the rumble room if i select 2 many to play with?
I don't really know, actually i've FFvTTR installed only to use CTool2 XD.

Quote from: USAgent on January 31, 2009, 08:44:55 PMDefinatly the Imperial Guards, Morlocks, and Alcolytes! 
Okay, here are them ^_^...

Unuscione: It's unfinished, 'cause i'd like to add her her armor (green) form; but when i put it on alpha enable, the exttras dissapeared... so, i don't really know if there's some way to fix it (without make the extras alpha disabled)... Any skopers give me some idea?

Static: She was one of my first skopes... it's so simple... and i don't really like because of the face with the headstuff XD i think some skinner coud fix it (I don't really like vx females anyway)

Francisco_Milano: He's a male_basic with longhair (as the skin requested) but i cleaned her face and added that glasses... other of my first... the glasses are alpha enabled and you can see his eyes (as the original comic).

Vindaloo: As the image he uses a hairbelt as Scarlet witch so i put him.

All of them sould have Belts and other "details", so if someone really like to use it i'd waste some time to add something simple (as a belt tith a circle in the middle or shoulders. You desire.

Fang: I needed a mesh for a skin i found, so i created it, i think it's not the best base, but i love the melee_idle that Ren created XD. I think someone did a better one...

Schism: I don't really know why i used vx... anyway it's so simple... and ugly... i don't really know why i'm showing you XD

Solarwind: Just i loved it XD dunno why, maybe bagneto kf, maybe because it was one of my first "hairy" skopes, or the skin (i had an old one "worst")... It's not so complicated but i like it XD

Voyager: Uhmm... i really liked to use a Minutemen kf, but i've never found the correct base, so i used tom_the black INK as base...; also easy, wiithout any difficult part.

Tommy: The skope was done by... someone (SORRY!!!! But i don't remember who was U-.-; so really the skope is not mine, just the idea)

Piper: It's the original hex over a Tommyboy mesh... i think it looks good XD

Ok these are all XD thanks to the skinners whose skins i've show XD

Podmark

Quote from: miguelyanke on January 31, 2009, 10:48:41 PM
Quote from: Podmark on January 31, 2009, 06:46:42 PMThat's a big and exciting list, and there's a few things in there I may eventually use.
Pod, you know i'm one of your best fans, so just tell and i'll send (except if i upload, definitly in a yahoo's group.

Well it really depends whats included in them but I'd definitely want to check out:

Cannonball
Exodus
Firestar
M
Wolfsbane
Beak
beast leonine
Thunderbird III
Get my skins at:
HeroForce
my Google page

Zivon23

In my [opinion], you should just upload everything.  Eventually, someone, somewhere is going to want something.  So, just to make EVERYONE happy, just upload everything to a yahoo site or send everything to someone you trust to make a site for you.  Mediafire is a good, quick upload site.[/opinion]

~Z23~

btw....incredible list.

justintyme2174

Does the aio-Phoenix include the flaming Phoenix from ink's mesh?

miguelyanke

Cannonball: built over AA Cannonball skope to unify all i had... so there's no so much differences, just Chest-belt to his new x-men costume, and the collar from the New new X-men XD!!! ahhahaha also done by Podmark.
He has 3 different bodies: male_basic, male_teen_hair, male_hair...

Exodus: Built over a Podmark skope, I decided to mix with a Matrix's hexxed mesh and INK mesh.

Firestar: Ultimate Evil did this firestar perfect skope, i only added her the classec glasses to her job XD

M, Beak, Beast_leonine: I show you them before

ThunderbirdIII: He uses male_basic_ink as base with Gambit hair, and glasses; i think, before i release (finally) it, i'll add him 3D ears and the earing on left ear.

Wolfsbane is a unfinished version... i only change the way you select the hair, being easy; anyway, i "found" a better body and i added claw, it's in on "thirth" (I only did 3 skins in my live XD)skin XD (unreleased... and will never been xD)

Quote from: justintyme2174 on February 01, 2009, 04:01:02 PM
Does the aio-Phoenix include the flaming Phoenix from ink's mesh?
No she hasn't; i've been trying but i have the same problem as Rachel.

Quote from: Zivon23 on February 01, 2009, 01:14:36 PM
In my [opinion], you should just upload everything.  Eventually, someone, somewhere is going to want something.  So, just to make EVERYONE happy, just upload everything to a yahoo site or send everything to someone you trust to make a site for you.  Mediafire is a good, quick upload site.[/opinion]

~Z23~

btw....incredible list.
Zivon, some of my work has been done just to reduce the size of different meshes (for example Cannonball) and I think not all the job should be release 'cause of the easy way to been created (ex. Exodus); that why i want to choose what do you (all) really consider uploable and what not XD

Johnny Patches

busted  :lol: and you said i may quote

QuoteGood skoper me? NAH!!! XD

these are really good mig mig  :D
i likes

crimsonquill

Ok, you have gotten my curosity up enough Miguel...

I'd like to take a look at...

aio_Banshee_skope
aio_forge_skope
aio_husk_skope
aio_iceman_skope
aio_mirage_skope
aio_magik demon_skope
aio_pyros_skope
aio_rictor_skope
aio_wolverine_skope

If you wouldn't mind...

- CQ
"He said let there be light... CLICK! It was a lightbulb. And It was good."

Podmark

Yeah I'll definitely take Cannonball, Exodus, Firestar, M, Beak, and Beast. However when I do skin them I'll want to make some changes, you ok with that?
Get my skins at:
HeroForce
my Google page

Gremlin

I'm gonna be completely not helpful at all and say I love everything you've shown us and would love to see the rest. Haha.

miguelyanke

Quote from: crimsonquill on February 01, 2009, 05:39:27 PM
Ok, you have gotten my curosity up enough Miguel...

I'd like to take a look at...

aio_Banshee_skope
aio_forge_skope
aio_husk_skope
aio_iceman_skope
aio_mirage_skope
aio_magik demon_skope
aio_pyros_skope
aio_rictor_skope
aio_wolverine_skope

If you wouldn't mind...

- CQ
Banshee, Forge & Pyros is a an alpha enabled Ink mesh... (i can show you how they looks but it's not anything special.
Husk, Mirage, Magik_demon & Rictor will be shown the next week (if i have time in the middle of the week if not on weekend)
Iceman was used by C6 in his X-Men Classic upload with something added (New xmen [Grant Morrison] costume)
Someone also did a Wolverine_skope... i tried to unify three made by Ren with AoA, Parche (i don't know the name in english) and other skopes and hexxed i had. i'm sure others could make it better... any offerts?

Quote from: Podmark on February 01, 2009, 07:09:59 PM
Yeah I'll definitely take Cannonball, Exodus, Firestar, M, Beak, and Beast. However when I do skin them I'll want to make some changes, you ok with that?
It's perfect, the majority of all my job was done at firs in the last year (more or less) and is an old job... so they must be changed and improved.

Quote from: Gremlin on February 01, 2009, 09:45:07 PM
I'm gonna be completely not helpful at all and say I love everything you've shown us and would love to see the rest. Haha.
Thanks Gremlin, ^_^ at last you are gonna make me to upload photos of all of them XD

The Hitman

These look great, Miguel! I wanna see them all!!

(And... I'm suprised anyone's downloaded my Style skope you're using for Beak!)

laughing paradox

I thought I responded to this thread already.. heh.

These skopes already look amazing, so definitely show us/release all of them! :)

miguelyanke

Banshee

I only mixed banshee_green and blue by INK with Banshee69 wings by Vertex??... i don't really know U^_^ what i prefered than INK for green costume

Forge
Just an alpha enabled one with original and blue costume (hexed)

Husk

Uhmm... i think all GenX should have the same costume, so, maybe i'll add all add-ons included on M_skope for her genX costume if someone 'd like to skin her.

Iceman
First version was done before C6 X-Men pack, now, i improved that mesh-skope with New X-Men and AoA costume:

Mirage
Mixed mirage_ink and hex_mirage by Matrix in the same skope (i'd like to do her new mutans costume:
Spoiler
)

Magik
As Mirage only mixed Ink original skin and hexed by Matrix

Pyros_skope
Alpha enable one...

Rictor

That is my version done before IPS released his one:
Just use vx_aoa_northstar hair with an hexxed bishop band.

aio_wolverine_skope
You can download him at my page: http://yankelove.googlepages.com/

detourne_me

Excellent skopes man!
I'm really looking forward to that cannonball,  since i didn't feel like tackling that all in one myself.

that beast skope looks great too... which keyframe is he compatible with?

Podmark

Those have all come out well too. What mesh is iceman built on?
Get my skins at:
HeroForce
my Google page

miguelyanke

Quote from: detourne_me on February 10, 2009, 03:28:15 PM
Excellent skopes man!
I'm really looking forward to that cannonball,  since i didn't feel like tackling that all in one myself.

that beast skope looks great too... which keyframe is he compatible with?
Thanks! XD
I know Pod'll do a wonderful work with Cannonball.
Beast is bassed on Venon, but i'm not quite sure about what KF he uses...

Quote from: Podmark on February 10, 2009, 04:30:43 PM
Those have all come out well too. What mesh is iceman built on?
uhmm... i don't really know XD it's an skope done by someone over a ink one or something like that... U-.- sorry... you can download the base mesh with C3 pack.

Thanks all! XD More Sonn
* finished my_Wolfsbane_skope
* finished my_Polaris_skope
* finished my_Tessa_skope

Preus

Do excuse my thread necromancy, but can anyone tell me if any of the above were ever released?