Laughing Paradox Skins - Cecilia Reyes (5.6.17)

Started by laughing paradox, January 21, 2009, 01:26:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

spydermann93

Amazing, amazing, AMAZING! update, LP!!!

I'm just looking through the site and I can't help but just appreciate everything you guys have done for this community.

Thank you all for everything!

deanjo2000

Everything looks so spiffy :thumbup:
Was a nice surprise :D
https://www.mediafire.com/folder/da3a3y1ac4uqp/FreedoForce

"sorry she couldn`t wait" superman to wonderman jla/avengers.

laughing paradox

This is a skope done by Johnny Patches from a long while ago.

He spins. A lot. Even his blades spin.

Podmark

Get my skins at:
HeroForce
my Google page

daglob

windblown

laughing paradox

spydermann93

Helix

Cyber Burn

Both Skin and Skope are fantastic, I can't wait to see them in CTool and NifSkope.

AfghanAnt

BentonGrey

Excellent!  I would love to update Whirlwind in my Marvel Mod!
God Bless
"If God came down upon me and gave me a wish again, I'd wish to be like Aquaman, 'cause Aquaman can take the pain..." -Ballad of Aquaman
Check out mymods and blog!
https://bentongrey.wordpress.com/

Amazo Version 2.2

For anyone, and everyone, who has ever done anything to improve the FF/FFvs3R gaming experience, I want to say thank you. Life is so short, and you have all brought me so much joy. I hope that one day, I am somehow able to return the kindness and generosity that all of you have shown.

laughing paradox

After viewing some great work by AA and reading God and Science: Return of the Ti-Girls, I was inspired to create some original characters that have been laying low in my mind for years.

Carrying from the Saturn King universe, The Sheroes are a group of super powered women who help defend Earth from terrible threats. 

First member of the Sheroes is Angel Bomb! A former military member of Samoan heritage, she joined the family business of wrestling and made a prominent name for herself in Japan, thanks to her fighting prowess and antics in and out of the ring. A crazed fan stalked her for months and eventually kidnapped her, grafting functional wings on her body, because she was "his angel". After escaping, she found a new path in life, joining the Sheroes.

The only things known about Sorrow are shrouded in rumors and mystery. Some say she is a demon with unparalleled fighting skills, while others believe she is a spirit of retribution, once murdered and seeking vengeance against her killer. Some think she sold her soul to the devil, gaining the ability to never miss a target with her two pistols, Laurel and Hardy. One thing that is universally known is her foes truly fear her.. the ones who have survived, anyway.

Demonika is a member of The Misfits, a rival group to the Sheroes. She is an actual demon that was cursed after betraying the wrong person. The curse will slowly turn her frozen, as it has already captured her arm. Her shoulder pads are mystic wards that slow her total demise, but the ice continues to creep up her body. She feels the cold but has used it to her advantage; she has the ability to create both demonfire and icefire, a blue flame that freezes all it touches. She's an outsider among other demons and an outsider on Earth, but she will do whatever it takes to lift the curse.

Cyber Burn

WOW...Just WOW!!! These are great, especially Sorrow and Demonika. I'm really glad to see you expanding your Avatar's Universe, that's really a great idea.

Did I say WOW?  :thumbup:

Podmark

Really cool designs and great skins. Angel Bomb stands out the most to me, but the ice arm on Demonika is a nice touch.
Get my skins at:
HeroForce
my Google page

Outcast

It's great to see some original characters from you LP.

Enjoying the unique designs and their cool background stories. Sheroes certainly is a catchy name for them.

Awesome. :cool:

murs47

Whoa dude! :wub:

Especially digging that skull face on Sorrow!

BaddAzzYellaBro

LP where can I find your Global Guardian skopes? Can't locate them on your page.

laughing paradox

Quote from: BaddAzzYellaBro on April 05, 2016, 01:43:40 AM
LP where can I find your Global Guardian skopes? Can't locate them on your page.

I must not have put them on the site/in the Yahoo groups. I don't know when Ill put them up, tho.

Maybe I should just redo them. That could be fun.

OrWolvie1

Quote from: laughing paradox on April 09, 2016, 11:57:54 PM
Quote from: BaddAzzYellaBro on April 05, 2016, 01:43:40 AM

I must not have put them on the site/in the Yahoo groups. I don't know when Ill put them up, tho.

Maybe I should just redo them. That could be fun.

All I can say LP is WOW. I love your work! With each new release/redo, your work continues to excel and inspire others. Fantastic job! :thumbup:

laughing paradox

Quote from: OrWolvie1 on April 10, 2016, 12:16:21 AM
All I can say LP is WOW. I love your work! With each new release/redo, your work continues to excel and inspire others. Fantastic job! :thumbup:

Thank you so much. :) That's really appreciated.

OrWolvie1

Quote from: laughing paradox on April 10, 2016, 12:50:50 AM
Quote from: OrWolvie1 on April 10, 2016, 12:16:21 AM

Thank you so much. :) That's really appreciated.

I call them like I see them. And I tend to be bluntly honest. And yes, I totally meant what i said. If skinners, such as yourself, and those who have come before, can inspire a new generation of artists and creators, then I'm happy :) And I do so love your work and your attention to detail.

laughing paradox

I've been feeling nostalgic and missed this community. I hopped into Photoshop and had some fun.

I may also have revisited an old skin or two. I'll show that later on.

Cyber Burn

Nice!  :thumbup: Glad to see that the Skinning Bug has bit you again.

Podmark

Looking good. Feel free to feel nostalgic anytime.
Get my skins at:
HeroForce
my Google page

style

The Ultimate Fan!

daglob

Showing them is great, posting them where we can get out little greedy hands on them is better  :D

John Jr.

Stargirl is looking great, LP! It's great to see you skinning again.

WyldFyre

Great to see you LP. Stargirl looks good!
For Freedom!

FF Museum Website: http://ffmuseum.org/