Laughing Paradox Skins - Cecilia Reyes (5.6.17)

Started by laughing paradox, January 21, 2009, 01:26:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gremlin

Human_torch_black by Beyonder and hexxed by MikeB7, perhaps? http://www.fxforce.com/OTHERHexes2.html

daglob

I did a very basic version of Sunspot, and used that Human Torch Black mesh. It looks decent.

electro

Podmark

Oh no I was beaten to the punch! New mutants were so on my 'next' list. Meh still need to finish X-Force sometime this decade.

But great work, I like how you got all the little details. No Magma?
Also some skoping work could really help with stuff like Sam's goggles, maybe give everyone the same boots and gloves.
Get my skins at:
HeroForce
my Google page

laughing paradox

Thanks, folks. I got the Sunspot issue all squared away and Bevo was kind enough to give me a vx version of a fixed mesh that I will be making available soon as well.

I don't know about creating Magma or the others just yet.. I may, though. Time will tell. I actually added those same boots/gloves to the Sunspot skope I released. I didn't add goggles to this particular costume because I haven't seen a pic of him with the goggles.

Here's a bonus Katana skin! This was my favorite of her costumes.

BaddAzzYellaBro

great skins LP...where can I download your work. Also, when will you release the Talisman and Box skins?

:doh: nevermind...little research and answered my own question.

laughing paradox

Spoiler

I redid Diamond Lil (My first attempt was trash, I say!) and there's the rest of Omega Flight (for now).

I will be doing Wild Child's original look, just need to find an appropriate skope.

An amazing original Box skin was created by C6, but I don't know if it's going to be released. If it doesn't, I'll skin that too.

Jakew

Sweeeet! I love Omega Flight ... John Byrne's Alpha Flight was what I read as a kid.

Courtnall6

Omega Flight! :cool:

Nice work here LP! I'm probably going to release Box at the Champions of Freedom launch in 2012 :P...so you should probably go ahead and skin him anyway.

Clothes make the man and colourful tights make the Super-Hero.

blobula

Fantastic skins LP! Flashback was on my to do list, so you just saved me some time and probably did a better job too. :thumbup:

Omega Flight are one of my favorite team of villains. I really like your choice of characters.
Sorry for my bad english, I`m still learning.

laughing paradox

Merci, merci!

I've got a lot more Alpha Flight and Alpha Flight-related characters on my list of characters to create.

Thanks for the head's up about Box, Court.

cascarudo

Cyber Burn

Great Flight characters LP. I look forward to seeing Box.

Xenolith

I like Alpha Flight, too.  Can't wait to see them.

laughing paradox

One step closer to completing Omega Flight.. (and Gamma Flight!)

Spoiler

And I was inspired by Ewzzy doing all those Ultraverse characters, so I decided to update Electrocute, which was one of my first skins.

Courtnall6

Clothes make the man and colourful tights make the Super-Hero.

Vertex

A wise man knows, he knows nothing
I must be the wisest man on Earth,
cause I don't know squat

cmdrkoenig67

Amazing Alpha and Omega Flight skins, LP...I'm a big fan of Alpha Flight...It's nice to see them get some love.

Dana

Tame Fisher

Awesome stuff. Smart Alec is definitely my favorite so far, but the promise of getting all the Flights together leaves me wanting a Yukon Jack skin/skope...or some kind of ridiculous effects-laden Saint Elmo! He's like a big shiny, bald Santa Claus!

laughing paradox

Thanks for the kind words, I'm glad people are diggin' them.

I was also a big fan of John Byrne's run, and a large part after that.. the Dream Queen storyline is one of my favorites.

I was also a big fan of the second volume, with Radius and Murmur.. so I may skin some of those, down the line.

The third volume, though? Not so much.  :thumbdown:

blobula

LP, you did a great job with this old school Wild Child! :blink:

I can't wait to download him and put him in my game.
Sorry for my bad english, I`m still learning.

cmdrkoenig67

Quote from: laughing paradox on August 01, 2009, 03:40:27 PM
Thanks for the kind words, I'm glad people are diggin' them.

I was also a big fan of John Byrne's run, and a large part after that.. the Dream Queen storyline is one of my favorites.

I was also a big fan of the second volume, with Radius and Murmur.. so I may skin some of those, down the line.

The third volume, though? Not so much.  :thumbdown:

Volume Three was a bit of an embarrassment...I feel it basically led to the death of the team. :(

Dana

Jakew

Wild Child =  :thumbup: although I wish someone would do the John Byrne version (pale hair, almost no nose, hair braid).

laughing paradox

I regret to say that WildChild is only for :ffvstr:  :( There are pieces in there, I've learned, that were never available for :ff:

-----

Obscure Gamma Flight members Silver and Auric.

Big thanks to Bevo for doing that great Silver skope.

Xenolith

cascarudo

murs47

Hey cool! Real nice seam work on Auric, me likes :cool:

bevo

laughing paradox

bevo

resent it. It is not terrible but it probably could be better. Pass it on to a better skoper if yer a mind to beardinlairs new shoulders need to see the light.