News:

Rings of Reznor!

Main Menu

Spider-Man Web of Shadows Skins

Started by Megatallica, January 20, 2009, 12:29:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Megatallica

Thought i should share these with my favorite Community
Hopefully you will like, so after learning how to use texmod, i have made a couple of skins

Iron Spider

Cosmic
No Sky

Black Symbiote

Anti Symbiote

Spider-Phoenix

Armor

Ben Riley

Movie

Negative Zone

Unlimited

Report any Problems
Ive have also Posted these on Marvelmods

thalaw2

Awesome!  Great skinning job!  I honestly wish I had the game just so I could use a few of those skins.
革命不会被电视转播

docdelorean88

These are for PC right? If so i am definately getting it if only to use these. They look fantastic. Would it be possible to do something like these in freedom force, i mean like convert them somehow?
"Roads, Where we're going we don't need... Roads"

Megatallica

Yea these are for pc,and most of these costumes were already made for freedom force  :lol:

docdelorean88

No, i know that. ^_^ I meant quality wise, they're just so good!
"Roads, Where we're going we don't need... Roads"

Megatallica

thats because the texture is so high res, itc allows more detail

Micromax

Thats awesome great job you should do prodigy or spiderman earth X but thats just ownage! I think I gonna bye the game just for these skins :P

detourne_me

Gotta say I really like these.
In the wii version of the game you get to change suits, but you can't hae a teamup partner... which is cool cause most of the time i mplayed the pc version i forgot to call on my partner.

oh, and the quality of these is much higher than what i've seen so far in the wii version.

Gremlin

That is so cool, especially the anti-symbiote.

Micromax

By the way how do you install the skins?

Megatallica

lol yea probaly should of included the program
http://www.tombraiderhub.com/tr7/modding/texmod/download/texmod.zip
just run textmod, load the skin you want and run th game within the program

here a tutorial if you dont get me
http://www.tombraiderhub.com/tr7/modding/texmod/running.html

Micromax

Micromax

I have a nother problem it says Doh **** happened I have a windows vista

Micromax

Nvm I figured it Out you have to disable the Firewall then run it.

UnkoMan

Whoa. These are really cool. I, too, like the Anti Symbiote one a lot.

uprising

Quote from: Megatallica on January 20, 2009, 12:29:15 PM

Please send me the mod(skins?!?). My skype si Nikolai2240 PLS or just tell me how to do it. :unsure:

f0rm3r

OK , but is there a way to save the skin or i have to run texmod every time ?

Megatallica

well unfortunately you have to run texmod everytime, im actually researching to see if maybe you can do it all with just a command lione so all you need to do is make a shortcut for it.  :thumbup:

f0rm3r

Thanks for the info , Oh , one more thing . Is there a way to add 2 cotumes ? I like the unlimited and the anti symbiote .

f0rm3r

Oh , i think i didn't said it right . What i meant is how can i select witch costume to be red (good) and black (bad) , because i was wondering is there a way to make 2 symbiotes and no normal costume ....

f0rm3r

Quote from: Megatallica on May 17, 2009, 10:42:56 AM
nope sorry man

OK . Thanks , anyway....

Troposph3r3

I wasn't on this site but ive had to join so I can tell you that your download for spidey unlimited isn't working for some reason and out of all the costumes youv.e listed I was looking forward to the unlimited costume the most if you still have the file for spidey unlimited on your computer could you perhaps attach it to an email if it fits I really want this costume oh and by the way there was mean't to be a carnage costume, flipside costume & a ben reily beta costume (I saw the youtube video) what happened to them they looked awesome. :ff:

Masson

Venom Texture mod.

http://rapidshare.com/files/401248173/Venom.rar.html

P.S. This is a beta version. tell as venom repainted in black.

Troposph3r3

To do this ^ do I have to unlock venom? because I only got as far as just before the electro symbiotes mission which i'm going to do.

Oh by the way a glitch has happened with the gold and red armor at first there was no glitches but once I got to the part where the symbiotes took over NY for some reason it stopped working a couple of times so I chose the ben riely texmod suit instead then about a day later I decided to switch to the red and god but for some reason a gastly shade of blue seems to cover his legs now and makes the suit look horrible

Troposph3r3

Quote from: Troposph3r3 on June 26, 2010, 06:29:12 PM
To do this ^ do I have to unlock venom? because I only got as far as just before the electro symbiotes mission which i'm going to do.

Oh by the way a glitch has happened with the gold and red armor at first there was no glitches but once I got to the part where the symbiotes took over NY for some reason it stopped working a couple of times so I chose the ben riely texmod suit instead then about a day later I decided to switch to the red and god but for some reason a gastly shade of blue seems to cover his legs now and makes the suit look horrible
... Oh wait it seems the iron spider costume is working again

Troposph3r3

It's not nearly finished and ive made a few versions and this isn't the last cause I have a few things to do first for the final. ill be putting them on youtube I just gonna make a youtube account first I may be making a  carnage for spidey on wos but first I need to save 40 to £30's so I can get a XFX ATI Radeon HD 5400 cause i'm using my stepdads comp at the moment cause my Intel GMA x4500 doesn't seem to web of shadows work
so if you got the game [PROTOTYPE] ive finished making my V3 carnage alex mercer with texmod and will be putting a link up but it means ill have to find a site where I can put the download for free so theres a link to get it please send me a message on how you get your costumes a download point for the world to download. meanwhile ill be making music video for the suit ill hopefully be using requiem for a dream the orchastral version or at least part of it.

Stupidly cause the F keys are hotkeys for his weapons I couldn't get a screenshot and also for some reason the print screen comes up as a plain grey page when I paste them onto paint

NOTED:the clothes are edited with PAINT.NET

Troposph3r3

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DKebPyqOuvs this is to the vid I just finished
http://freedomreborn.net/forums/index.php?topic=53344.0

oh and by the way the link for spidey unlimited doesn't work from this site

but the link you put on marvel mods does work so heres the link  for the download that still works: http://www.mediafire.com/?takwuwzttzi

and out of all the costumes shown here this is the best and my fravourite
it will go well with carnage's blue venom suit he did on marvel mods